Bizare(?) Release a Reality

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

"a"= to (a is a spanish word).

This is related to several of my threads, in the free thoughts section (mental health and the existentialists), and also and especially the other thread in the general philosophy section (please, describe me something --- I think is the name). It is about me, and this is why I am confused about its ability to "work." And this is also, perhaps, why it is related to the other threads, as they share a similar sort.

Bizare Release to Reality. Or maybe simply A Release. Or even A Release To Reality. Whatever you choose, that's it.

This should especially relate to the thread in the general philosophy section.. if you could only hear what people say to me there! But that matters little. What matters the most, especially, is that it is about ego, what is the ego, what is the self, .. what is my self? .... Should that you see what I mean...

I am confused if other selfs are this way. I am sure that every being is of a similar sort and has the same sort of thoughts. I also know that everyone is different, and that that is a problem, perhaps, to philosophy in general; that is a trouble with philosophizing, or at least it is only one necessity.

What do I mean when I say "other selfs are this way", etc? And what is the topic emplying (the title)? A "release to reality", that perhaps, everyone COULD have, yet I in particular, have. It is a release related to my topic in the general philosophy section. [sorry my mother has interrupted me!!!]

A release, that is related to that section because it is a release of this ego that I am attempting to explain. An ego that cannot be of a help to reality (what is this can anyone explain?>?)>, yet, may be in everyone and if realized, then one can possibly be released to LIFE, in a very realistic way, although one is still bound by such things.

Any added thoughts would be appericated in the utmost.

Thank you!
    Brent

Also: If you have any questions about clarifying anything, It would be right to ask me. I should like to try and explain these questions.