Vincent been banned?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by mountainhare, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mountainhare Banned Banned

Sir Vincent hath been banned?

I've heard disturbing news that Vincent has been banned.

Why?

Sure, he is a little nutso, but he always makes me smile with his antics and rantings! If I need some cheering up, I just need to read Vincent's proclaimations that he is a Knight of the Round Table, knighted by Her Majesty the Queen, and how he is willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

I humble suggest that the moderators bring back the village idiot!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Mayhaps thine erstwhile Knight has heard the bidding of another village, instead?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

It was a 7 day banning thats all , cup cake will be back , I know but I do miss him so much . You never know his lordship could be entering the House of Lords as a peer .

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

7 DAYS?!?!?! it's . . ..it's . . . it's a DEATH SENTENCE ! !

8. mountainhare Banned Banned

Brian:
    Thank God! How could sciforums survive without cup cake's antics?! Well, it would survive, but we'd be much poorer off.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Amazingly nobody complained about JB banning yet. (insert sarcasm)

10. mountainhare Banned Banned

spurious:
    Who the hell is JB?!
    Obviously he isn't that important, since I've never heard from him, or seen any of his 'shocking' posts.

Has he been knighted, like Sir Vincent has?
    No?
    Then he isn't worth the effort of defending!

Eat shit, JB! If you were a Knight of the Round Table, like Vincent, you might be worth saving. But no, you're just some kid with delusions of grandeur. BOOYAH!

11. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Yeah, vinnie old boy was sending me threatening PM's. Not that I minded, mind you. Just to clear things up for you nice people. Want me to post them?

12. mountainhare Banned Banned

What like?
    "You wert responsible for the passing of King Arthur, so I shalt smite thee, dog!"

13. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Here. There were three PM's in all. Most of his facts aren't correct, btw.

PM #1:
    Are you on your meds cotton, and will you get them in iraq, there cant be many coke dealers in iraq, the us army must be really desperate enlisting a private doberman like you, cotton are you sitting on your botty now or your face, because you better learn to sit on your face, once you get to iraq your face is going to be hiding in the trenches, while your fat arse is swinging in the air, i just wish i could be there to shoot holes in it, especially your arse hole, that must be some size, with all those negroes giving you one in the cotton fields of alabama.

regards cotton, your soulmate vincexxxxxxx

PM #2:
    Im watching you, so is the fbi, & nasa, you alien green slimeball
    your a marked man cotton, yeah i bet you have 666 stamped on your head, look in the mirror now check it out.
    Use the mirror in your handbag faggot.

Bye my darling cotton, please send me a postcard from iraq, preferibly with your blood stains on, & bits of your brain, although you may need a microscope to find your brain.

Your soulmate forever sir vincent

PM #3:
    hey rambo i see your private messaging, but i am not getting any of them, are you having trouble typing, or are you just dumbo.

I still want your telephone number, then i am coming round your place, to stick a bat up your nightdress.

He's got directions to my house; don't know why he needs my phone number so badly. Probably wants to whisper more sweet nothings in my ear. He'd run up quite a bill though, from Thailand. He's a putz.

14. mountainhare Banned Banned

LOL, more proof that vincent is bonkers!

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

i would reach up that mofo's ass and pull his brain out if i were you cotton

16. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

He's probably too poor to fly all the way to Texas. I'm definitely too poor to fly to Bangkok. Oh well.

17. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

He's registered under "Saint vincent" now. He should be permanently IP banned, or it just makes bans pointless.

18. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I noticed that too. I just reported one of his posts under "Saint Vincent," telling the mods that it was him. I think he started another alias as "Silent Watcher" too. It's not hard to spot him.

19. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Keep him around, at least his wacky posts are humorous. Ban the crazies that actually deserve it, such as Happeh. :m:

20. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

How troublesome, now I have to update my ignore-list...

BTW, IP bans are generally pointless since most people get random IPs everytime they log in with their ISP, so an ISP ban is the only thing that would really keep someone from here, sadly, that might just cut off a lot of other members.

21. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I also think another troll has got a new username: Snow10. Just seems consistent with the other anti-islamic trolls.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

cannonized by the pope no less
    it's really hard for me to beleive that some of these people exist.

23. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Happeh has been known on other forums to register different names - and to actually argue as different people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.