Madonna forbids milk?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Facial, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Facial Valued Senior Member

I've heard from somewhere that the singer Madonna forbids her children from drinking milk. Is this true, and if so, is there any scientific rationale for doing this?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

HUMANS dont need milk..

where do cows get their calcium????

grass....

calcium can be had from many sources... and we dont need to suck a cows tits to get it....

i love milk... but i aviod it.

-MT

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. BHS Riposte Artiste Registered Senior Member

I don't think there's a scientific reason for it. It has something to do with her belief in Kabbalah.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

Maddona has swallowed so many flavors of Man Milk that she needs to retract her statement on the subject

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Peace:m:

8. Roman Banned Banned

Yeah, Madonna is a huge cocksucker.

Anyway, milk isn't entirely that healthy. The calcium in it, I hear, is pretty much unabsorbale except for baby cows. The calcium turns to kindey stones. Lactose is hard on our system.

And there's pus, well, not exactly pus, but lymphocytes. Each state has an acceptable number of lymphocytes ppm.

But pretty much fags and fucks restrict their diet. Real men eat anything, including rocks, gunpowder and plutonium.

9. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

YES... i believe i am a testiment to the evils of milk... as i have a large stone..

and nothing causes more problems than caffine... which increases the calcium output in the urine considerably.. and thus causes rapid build up appparently,.. as 2 cups of coffee can pain me for several days...

learning this... i have sworn a vow from milk... as i have been a life long abuser.

its true.

-MT

10. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Because it's against her religion maybe?

11. Roman Banned Banned

I <3 milk and drink it constantly. Lots of things are bad for me, but that doens't make them less awesome.

12. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

YES.. you say this until it causes pain.
    -MT

13. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Do the googling. We're designed to subsist on our mother's milk when we're extremely young. That's what "mammal" means, after all. What the hell else are babies supposed to eat???

Of course with today's nutritional science and technology we're able to construct foods in the laboratory, or even in our own kitchens, that has the nutrients a baby requires, a flavor that attracts a baby to want it, and a texture that permits a baby to actually consume it.

We don't have to feed our babies mother's milk any more, but there's nothing wrong with doing it.

14. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

breast milk is one thing.... FOR GROWING KIDS...

but drinking from the breast of a cow all our lives is another.

-MT

15. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Psh, my moms tit didn't give me milk, it gave me Jack Daniels.

16. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I wish all mothers cared about their children that much...

17. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

That's true. I have trouble digesting whole milk although I can consume cream and even cheese (which is sort of like predigested milk) in small quantities. Many people are lactose-intolerant although it's not terribly common among those of European ancestry. I've read that in South America and Africa it affects more than 50% of the population and in eastern Asia it's more like 90%.

18. vslayer Registered Senior Member

you only get that from factory farming. over here our milk is nothing but milk.