Messages from water

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Varda, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

I saw this first in the movie/documentary "What the Bleep Do We Know" (www.whatthebleep.com), where they use these experiments to especulate on the capacity that thoughts have to influenciate the physic world.

As far as i know, those experiments have not been published anywhere, so it's reproduceability and scientific value has not been comproved yet.

It does sound like esoteric bullshit

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

it's interesting, though

here is a site with pictures and an interview:

http://www.life-inthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

discuss

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

i wouod love to discuss...but, i needs your help. my shit is limited. foresample. i access here and web via a dodgy little set top box wt limited memory. so those links you give, i can access. so i went to the web and typed in title 'what the bleep...' etc and got A page, but wheni went to open links for the first chaters of book, couldnnt

so i am now depending on your marveouls summarizing skills to put me in the picture. i got a flava from the other bits i read at that site, but coupd do wit more

let me tell you my reservations. i am aware of a new agey take on quantum physics and 'spirituality' that disturbs me. this is usually the love of the rich classeses who concoct this pie in te sky shit to make emselves in the know and not guilty--cus them so rich . but like Madonna and her kabbala trip

so could you suummarize?

i gleaned that the creators of film are saying that; 'reality is really fluid' ads is consciousness and that te two are being seen as commensuate.....?

i WAIT YOUR SUMMARY

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Zephyr, are you Varda? Oops.

8. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Cartoon are you osama bin laden? Oops.

9. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Not as far as I know

I just clicked the link, saw it didn't work, corrected the spelling and posted the correction.

edit: Kind of creepy though - I just did a search on all of Varda's (13) posts and the style does seem vaguely similar to mine. Except he/she lives in Brazil and I in South Africa. It must be a Southern hemisphere thing

10. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

No biggie to me Zephyr. It just kind of came across to me that you were correcting yourself, not Varda.

I saw this movie last year, but I forget exactly which things the water was transformed into by the emotions. Can you remind me?

11. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

I haven't seen the movie. From what I heard it was cute, but pseudo-scientific.

12. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Sorry, I'm tired. I meant to ask that of Varda. I'll tell you this much, it's not a movie you can digest in one viewing. Maybe ten. Maybe.

How's South Africa? There's someone else here from there. Stretched, if I remember right. Good dude.

13. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i apologise for taking so long to reply.

no, i am not zaphyr, as it has been cleared

thank you for fixing the link, btw

masaru emoto's procedure basically tries to prove that the influence of certain thoughts on the water might alter the form of the cristals it produces.

according to him, pardon the translation:
    "the human vibrational energy, the thoughts, the words, the ideas, and the music affect the molecular structure of the water"

his book shows pictures of water from the same place taken, for example, before and after a prayer.apparently, water that has received positive energy form estethicaly pleasing cristals, and water that has received negative energy forms ugly cristals... *rolleyes*