Could you please take a look?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by London, Jan 23, 2006.

1. London Registered Member

Hi guys,

My name is London am I am in sincere need of ANYONES help.

There are many people out here that are infected with a heinous disease

that we can not figure out. The CDC says that this disease does not exist,

thus no funding, i.e., no research will be done. The medical society has has

Humiliated us with a diagnosis of DOP ( Delusion of Parasitosis). There is now

innocent children as well as little babies infected. I hope this is an okay place

in this wonderful forum/board site to place my strand.

If you have further questions after viewing the video, please do not hesitate to write me

( via a PM).

I would so greatly appreciate if you would please take a look at this amazing video.

Thanks in advance!

London

http://www.crossinglines.net/

NOTE: Or if you have questions about the video, please write to southcity
    at the email address he provided on the above link.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. London Registered Member

I'm sorry, here is the letter that I was supposed to have attached to

the preface of the video, please excuse.

London

Dear,
    FELLOW POSTERS:

I acquired a new and emerging skin disorder called morgellons several years ago and the acknowledgment this illness exists is finally starting to become known and accepted. While suffering from this, I have been forced to become somewhat of a medical detective, searching for any info related to it as well as those suffering.

Now it appears that a person/persons have begun preliminary research work on the agent which causes morgellons, and may also be implicated with several serious nosocomial infections, such as MRSA. If what they claim is true or hold any merit of being technologically possible, this will likely become the biggest tragedy and story of our time.

These persons have released a short video regarding all this and the quality of it seems to be very. very good, possibly the work of world class lab facilities. And this is the reason for my question. These people who provided the video at the moment wish to remain anonymous, according to them, at least until media coverage begins take off regarding this infection/illness. So could you please have your medical team watch the video found on www.crossinglines.net and evaluate the scientific value and actual scientific ability to do of what is claimed? Direct Video link is here. http://crossinglines.net/silent%20epidemic%20update.wmv

The images he has provided of certain artifacts are without question the very same things I have seen dealing with this disorder. But many of the images are surely going to mean much more by a microbiologist, or skilled physician, than myself. It’s much above what I am able to understand from viewing it. Their answers to these questions are invaluable to not only those suffering, but the general public health as well. Morgellons is spreading briskly now and is sure to pick up steam.

Thank you for your time and will await any reply,

lONDON

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.