Thoughts, about MH&Exist

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

I was wondering about this. I don't think people notice that it is cool. Although it has a lot of views, I was wondering if we could simply create another thread for the "thoughts" about it. Simple replys or difficult replys, or whatever. Criticise me. Tear me down. What is it about to tear me down anyway? That is what should be in this thread. Along with any other thoughts that come to your mind.

What is in the thread? [Mental Health and the Existentialists] It is mainly a self help thread. It isn't a self help thread though. A 1 on 1 I need help thread! I figure this free thoughts section to be the best place to joke and do whatever you guys even feel like doing, that is as long as it relates at all with the topic of that thread.

What is the topic of that thread?

If you are interested, I would hate to tell you to visit a certain page and look. Page 7 is what I would say, but I Do not want to say that.

I hope that all of you enjoy having fun in this thread. I do not see why we can not goof off.

existabrent

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

Of course now.. if the bible tells me I should do so and so, then I am very wrong. (I am agnostic/athiest sort...) I mean, doesn't this mean the bible is wrong? No, can't be. God just left something out? Oh no body can answer this let me weep.

I am sorry for the personal thoughts. I Just thought I would give an example post....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.