Israelis never change

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Happeh, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Happeh Registered Senior Member

The naivety is getting to be choking in these forums. Let's dispel some of that.

The Israelis taught the USA soldiers at Abu Ghraib how to torture Arabs. This is documented in the Abu Ghraib scandal reports. Here is a picture of one of the tortured Arabs.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Now. I will go very slow for the learning impaired. See that man? He is tied to a bunk bed. How is he tied to the bunk bed? He is tied with his arms wide. You do see that, do you not? His arms are stretched out far to the rear. You see that don't you? This causes the man's shoulders to go to the rear, with his chest going to the front.

This is how you torture a holy person. A holy person will be tortured by this posture more than cutting them with a knife or electrocuting them. The Israelis know this and they taught this to the Americans.

Where did the Israelis get this knowledge? How did they learn this posture tortures holy people?

Because they are evil. Because they have been torturing holy people thruout their entire existence. I can hear you now. "That is a bad thing to say about people. You cannot prove that".

Sure I can prove it. If you were really scientists who could think, you would not need me to prove it for you. Your own brain would notice the similarities. Since I am the only science thinking person around here, let me show you what simple common sense, a memory longer than a few seconds, and some brain power can do.

Here is the most famous holy man in history [image of Jesus Christ removed]. The Israelis had him tortured and killed in the exact same manner they are having the holy muslim people in Iraq tortured and killed.

They even put underwear on the prisoners head to mimic the crown of thorns.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You see James, and everyone else? This is what intelligence allows you to do. Connect seemingly unrelated items into a picture. To bring facts toghether, reach a conclusion, and further the human race with it.

Your constant psychology trained personal putdowns do the work of evil. You may laugh at saying calling people names and being difficult is evil. Here is the dictionary definition of evil

Evil - Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful:

That is what you guys do. Calling names, using those psychological put downs of yours for your submission/dominance games.

Your actions fit the dicitionary definition of evil.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

It's true that name-calling is indeed a terrible thing.

Then again, connecting UNrelated things to achieve preconceived conclusions is even worse.

Thus: Happeh, if you actually believe any of this, you're an idiot.

Peace

Geoff

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I believe that guy is tied up that way to mimic the crucification of Christ. You'd be a moron not to see it. There's reasons why these guys come up with various ways for Islamic guys. It's why female interrorgators were brought in to rub themselves up against those guys because it's bad under Islamic law. The same thing involving pork or trashin the Koran.

Obviously everything that's gonna be done to Islamic prisoners are going to be things that go against their religion. It's pretty darned obvious. That's the whole freakin purpose of psychological torture! What offends them aren't the same things that offend us so different styles of mind-screwing are going to be used vs different types of prisoners. Pretty much common sense.

- N

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Oh, I see it all right. And I agree that if one's brain is rigidly locked into some kind of bizarre fundamento-logistical setting that demands all-or-nothing obedience to an invisible god with a nuclear nutbar prophet that the above would probably be pretty humiliating. (Although I'm given to understand that it's just another end-of-the-week relaxing evening activity in Australia - James? =) )

But is Happeh slap-happeh or just insane? His underlying pretense is that the "evil Jews" are all "lurned-up" about ways to torture them faithful muslims, uh-huh, uh-huh. Look at this part of his lil' synthesis there:

By the by - I <i>am</i> a real scientist, and I'm also pretty quick to notice who can and can't think in a debate, Happeh. Go get your tinsel hat on. The aliens are coming and they've got the rubber protruder.

Geoff

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually here's another question: why would crucifixion, per se, be so abhorrent to a muslim?

Ahh - not because of the whole "no partners with God" thingy, eh? A little 'shirk' silliness?

Wow. That kind of integral tolerance of other people's religious views is heartwarming.

Geoff

10. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

Nile to the Euphrates...

11. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Everyone just ignore Happeh. He has a habit of posting ridiculous things and likes to make claims that Israel is evil and is responsible for every negative thing to happen in the world.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Antisemites never change.

13. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Jesus , Im sure this person and Vincent28UK are cellmates in that loony bin .
    Christ he is at it again , go onto my CNN thread and see where 2 posters have come to that same conclusion about you .

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

You think they needed to be taught?

I think you're confusing "intelligence" and "imagination". Imagination lets you connect unconnected facts to construct an elaborate fantasy which to some may seem plausible despite the absence of facts which support the entire fantasy.

15. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Abu Ghraib was more petty sexual harassment than torture. If thats the best Israel could teach us, I don't see why you are so worried.

16. mountainhare Banned Banned

That's not how the U.S State Department defines it. Or do I need to post that little article from Amnesty International yet again, and embarass all the neo-cons?

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Funny, I don't see that. I see one who disagrees with me, and I see one who disagrees with both of us and whom you then roundly abuse. Your imagination seems pretty well developed yourself.

If you can't follow my logic I say: go - blindly - forth.

And do not multiply.

Incidentally, your counter-argument here implies that you agree with Happeh. Did you happen to read what he wrote? About the Jews being evil and all?

Man.

Geoff

18. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Happeh, you are becoming ever more ridiculous in your posts, and ever more insane and inane in your subjects.
    1. What you're saying is an exaggerated, bloated, and mindless version of what probably happened.

2. Fuck the Geneva accords. Prisoners or War deserve to be treated as what they are: enemy soldiers captured in combat.

19. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Well, yes, I'm not making any links to Jews with this style of torture as Happeh is, but I can clearly see it's supposed to mock Jesus, at least.

And when's posting an image of the crucification of Christ not been allowed?

- N

20. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

why does it have to look like jesus, mayby, just maybe its just painfull

21. Happeh Registered Senior Member

If I am wrong, why did you remove the photos? Why not let people judge for themselves that I am whatever you call me?

Because we both know I am right. You are censoring the post to prevent people from seeing the truth.

This is the James I know. Not a scientific thought to be seen anywhere. Just his lordly pronouncments about what is and isn't right in the world.

22. Happeh Registered Senior Member

When it proves that Happeh is an observant person that sees things. When it proves Happeh is insightful. When it encourages people to pay more attention to Happeh.

James is trying to put me down in another thread. I have a theory. His rejection of my theory is for the scientific reason "Just because James says so".

He has not succeeded in his attempts to destroy my spirit. James wouldn't know science if it bit him on the arse. There is nothing he could say to me to gain enough respect that I would actually entertain anything he says.

James is also angry with me about the child rapist thread. He originally got upset with me because he tried to kill my spirit in that thread and I mostly laughed at him.

Since he has not been able to kill my spirit in that thread, now he is trying it in others of my threads.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  23. Happeh Registered Senior Member

No. The body's of holy people physically change in a specific way. I could easily show you, but then James would delete the picture. Because the picture would prove I know exactly what I am talking about.

This posture is purposefully designed to stress the areas of the body changed by being religious. It is like taking a ruler and bending it across a door. Put the ruler so the 6 inch mark is laying on the edge of the door. Grab both edges of the ruler and pull. The ruler will snap.

That is what is being done to this holy muslim man. That was what was done to the holy Jesus.

I could show you easy. One picture. But you know how authorities are. Can't have anyone challenging their authority. Might start to cry.