Students paid to spy on liberal teachers - McCarthyism in 2006

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Happeh, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Funny how the only place I found this story about America was in a British newspaper.

The American newspapers are completely controlled by Zionists. They censor everything.

A former US Republican congressman has resigned from the advisory board of a university alumni group after it emerged the latter was offering students money to police "liberal" professors at the University of California, Los Angeles.

James Rogan, who served two terms in office, sent an email on Wednesday to Andrew Jones, the head of the Bruin Alumni Association, saying he did not want his name connected to the group. Mr Rogan's resignation follows those of the Harvard historian Stephan Thernstrom and the UCLA professor emeritus Jascha Kessler, who both resigned from the board once they learned of the group's activities.

The group has been offering students up to US$100 (£57) to supply tape recordings and notes from classes to expose professors suspected of pushing liberal political views on their students. The targeted professors have likened the effort to a witchhunt.

"Any sober, concerned citizen would look at this and see right through it as a reactionary form of McCarthyism," said Peter McLaren, an education professor whom the association named as No 1 on its list of The Dirty Thirty: Ranking the Worst of the Worst.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Written rules or unwritten rules, they can be enforced selectively to harass individuals or organizations. We know very well that a conservative group will use something like this to selectively harass who they want to.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quigly ......................... ..... Registered Senior Member

You are such a frickin wanker. How about you make some more unfounded claims. Here is a link to the Article in the LA Times.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-rogan19jan19,0,2184523.story

Than why was it that a conservative like Rogan didn't want anything to do with them and left the organization. Is it because not everything conservatives do are endorsed by other conservatives? Even conservatives make mistakes and that doesn't mean that by ones action, it speaks for an entire group. By leaving he showed that he didn't agree or endorse this kind of behavior or action.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Well I heard about this, only cause I live in that general area. No idea where Happeh may be from or how many other news outlets have reported on this story.

- N

8. Quigly ......................... ..... Registered Senior Member

It could be that Happeh sees what he wants to see and makes unfounded claims to push his personal opinion/agenda. Saying that the American Newspapers are fully controlled by Zionists that censor everything is both unfounded and an ignorant statement.

9. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

I saw it on MSNBC the other night...

I just think that it is hillarious that they are trying to expose the liberals. The kind of bunk that they try to push on their students is disgusting. Though if your professor mentions God ever they are out the door, but these people can jam a liberal agenda down the throats of their students.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

My professors talked about God whenever they wanted to.

11. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Thanks! Do I know you?

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

It is a statement based on fact. And if you continue with your attitude, I will have to prove it and show everyone you are either a liar, or you have no clue at all what you are talking about.

13. Quigly ......................... ..... Registered Senior Member

Happeh,

I am afraid your statement was already shown to be bunk. I will stick by my guns that your statement was both ignorant and unfounded. I don't know how much clearer you need it. Put on your glasses bro.

14. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Heya fool. I love challenges. This is not a challenge. This is a walk in the park.

I think I will make you die the death of a thousand cuts. I will reveal a Zionist or Zionist Sympathizer a day who owns the USA.

Let's start with Starbucks. Yes. That famous American institution is indeed run by a Zionist. A man whose loyalty is to the country of Israel, not the USA where he lives and where his business is located. Sucking money out of Americans he sends to Israel for the purchase of weapons with which to murder Palestinians.

Howard Shultz, the chairman of Starbucks is an active zionist.

In 1998 he was honoured by the Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah with "The Israel 50th Anniversary Friend of Zion Tribute Award" for his services to the zionist state in "playing a key role in promoting close alliance between the United States and Israel". The Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah funds israeli arms fairs chaired by the butcher of Jenin - General Shaul Mofaz, and the zionist propaganda website honestreporting.com.[1]

Howard Shultz,
    Chairman of Starbucks

His work as a propagandist for Israel has been praised by the Israeli Foreign Ministry as being key to Israel's long-term PR success [2].

Recently whilst the Israeli army was slaughtering Palestinians in Jenin, Nabulus and Bethlehem he made a provocative speech blaming the Palestinians of terrorism, suggesting the intifada was a manifestation of anti- Semitism, and asked people to unite behind Israel [3].

At a time when other businesses were desperately pulling out of Israel, Starbucks decided to help Israel's floundering economy and invest in Israel - a joint venture with Israeli conglomerate Delek Group for Starbucks outlets in Israel ( Shalom Coffee Co).[4][5][6]. A bad business decision - Starbucks made heavy losses and in April 2003 Starbucks were forced to announced that all 6 Starbucks cafes in Israel will be shut down and its partnership with Delek end.[14]

It has been revealed that Starbucks still continues to support Israel by sponsoring fund raisers for Israel.[

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  15. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Here is a spy FOR the country of Israel AGAINST the country of the USA. Israel is supposed to be an ally of the USA. In reality, the USA is a colony of Israel. The same way Britain, Canada and Australia are colonies of Israel.

This story details how this man was a spy who gave the information to Israelis working for AIPAC.

AIPAC decides who becomes congressmen, senators or the president. Zionists own you and own your country. You are an Israeli slave. You just are not smart enough to realize it.

Larry Franklin, the Pentagon analyst who admitted conveying classified information to staffers of the pro-Israel lobby (AIPAC) and to Israeli officials, was sentenced Friday to 12 years of prison and a $10,000 fine at the US District Court in Alexandria Virginia.

Franklin's sentencing is part of a plea agreement reached between Franklin and the prosecutors in which the former Pentagon analyst would agree to testify against the two AIPAC employees - Steve Rosen and Keith Weissman in return for dismissing part of the counts he was charged with.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1137605881325&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  16. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Here is a picture of the Israeli spy Golan Cipel

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/S...s/mag/040823_Issue/040813_McGreevey152.pg.jpg

Golan Cipel, Isreali, blackmailed the governor of New Jersey

In the hysteria of the post-911 situation McGreevy appointed Cipel to the newly-invented post of security adviser at a cool $100,000 per year, without a background check and despite the fact that Cipel's resume showed his (official) security experience limited to a stint as a conscript in the Israel fleet. As an Israeli citizen Cipel was not even allowed a security clearance. McGrevey finally relented to the pressure of those who smelled the over-ripe gefilte and shifted his 'boyfriend' to the office of liasion to the State's Jews -- again at $100,000 per annum. Golan Cipel was the Governor's right-hand man. Says the JTA: "He planned the governor’s overseas trips, including a trip to Israel, and conducted a study of the New Jersey-Israel Commission."

The Governor apparently saw his tastes as potential ammunition for Israeli or other blackmail: “I realize the fact of this affair and my own sexuality, if kept secret, leaves me, and most importantly the governor’s office, vulnerable to rumors, false allegations and threats of disclosure. So I am removing these threats by telling you directly about my sexuality." According to the Jewish Telegraph Agency: "The Associated Press quoted an anonymous high-ranking official in McGreevey’s administration saying that McGreevey’s lover — the report didn’t name Cipel — demanded “an exorbitant sum of money to make” the threatened lawsuit “go away.” Administration officials and members of McGreevey’s Cabinet learned of that threat Wednesday night, the AP reported."

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-usa-nj-gov-mcgreevey-cipal-scandal.html

This is like taking candy from a baby Quigly

17. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Hey, don't forget about Jonathan Pollard.

- N

18. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Happeh your original statement of it being repressed in all US papers was proved a lie. So just admit you were wrong or wilfully lying and save your credibility.

19. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Said I couldn't find it. Didn't say it was repressed.

Where is that big mouth Quigly? He is supposed to be here saying how the 3 posts I made are all lies.

Did he run away when he realized I own him?

20. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Happeh, you're a moron. No one group has a total monopoly over the news media. How many times do we have to tell you that the shit you've read on stormfront is bullshit?

21. Quigly ......................... ..... Registered Senior Member

It's the weekend Happeh and I will respond tomorrow because Im tired. I'm generally not glued to a desk all day during the weekend, so that's where I have been. It's called a life. Friends, Wife, Baby, Church, Music, ect... You should try it sometime. You may actually find that sitting and having a cup of tea with someone 3 dimensional and discussing current events is much more rewarding. Then again, I am sure if you were actually sitting down with somebody, that you would supress your urges for ignorant and unbased statements. Then again, who knows...

22. extrasense Registered Senior Member

You mean "liberal Jews", because the "Zionists" is about totally different issue. Now, the story is as pro "liberal" as it gets, so "liberal" newspapers are more likely to jump on it than not.

You do not suggest that those professors are not commies. And those who do not want commie propaganda, have the right to create a group and to expose the scoundrels.

Get a clue.

e

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

s

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Ever thought it might be bad to be exposed to conservative/rightwing/facist propaganda? You seem to prove the point that it is.

1. Ever heard of freedom of speech?

2. Liberal doesn't equal communist.

3. Communists are not evil.