Gays to overun white house easter egg roll.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mosheh Thezion, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

gay churches are organising to take over the yearly easter egg roll at the white house...

they are doing this as a politcal statement....

but they dont want you to know.... so im telling you.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/006/596bqyrw.asp

or if that doesnt work..

http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=677&highlight=

they want to flood the event with gay families... so as to get media coverage.... and its is clear... it is part of the gay agenda.

-MT

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zarklephaser Registered Senior Member

What are your thoughts about it, then?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

WELL.. im not apposed to gays generally... its their problem...

but when gay churches organise to take over an easter event... in order to push their agenda of gay acceptance then i oppose it...

they plan on making it into a political event for their goals...

and i dont see how that fits into easter..

they have gay pride parades... and gay TV shows...

where does it end?

they dont want you all to know... because they worry about interferense in their plan to take over the event...

so i tell you...

if i was a hetro family in washington WHO WANTS TO go to to the event..... id be outraged when gay couples have organised to take over the event....

-MT

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

OOO, organizing a political event to futher political goals, those evil people!

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I just can't believe that the current administration will allow the gays to "take over" the Easter Egg hunt at the White House, do you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Are you talking about politicians that meet in California every year to have sex with other men and sacrifice children to a giant owl?

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Oops! Sorry. Thought I was talking to Dr. Laura.

11. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Those conniving faggots! How dare they!

(

)

12. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Those homosexuals are just upset that the President is playing with some bunny's eggs and not their own.

- N

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The whole idea of 'gay' and of sexual orientation is stupid!

14. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Can you imagine a big, gay doggie pile (tm) on the White House lawn?

"The gay agenda". Muaha!
    I went to Disneyland once. I found out later that there is a gay week or something like that at Disneyland. Where the place is just full of homos holding hands and making out and whatever. Now. I wasn't unlucky enough to have ended up there at that time, but just imagine. There have been people who have scrimped, saved, driven across country with a car full of whining brats only to end up at Disneyland during gay pride week.

I don't give a shit if you call me a homophobe or whatever. But, I think that would just ruin the fucking vacation. There's always Knott's Berry Farm, I suppose...

15. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Gay people hosting a white house easter? What's so bad/disturbing about that? Why is it even worthy of discussion? The act in and of itself hardly even qualifies as a protest.

OK-- if the people hosting a form of celebration were notorious for doing a bad job, then that's a discussion. If the people hosting are threatening to rig each egg with a small amount of c4, that's worthy of discussion. If it's a bunch of people that are gay hosting easter....... so fucking what LOL.

What's the worst that could happen? Prolly a bunch of conservative church zealots say a bunch of meaningless quazi-dogmatic drivel about 'the children's eggs being contaminated with soddomite cooties', and life goes on.

16. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

the point is... its part of their gay agenda... they are organising to take over the event in order to get media coverage and to add fuel to the fire of accepting them..

but they are not oppressed... not anymore...

they have been free and out of the closet for a long time.

the event is for children... and the easter bunny...

its simply wrong for gay churches to get gay couples from across the nation to go to the event for their own political gain.

they are not a party... they are not an oppressed people....

they are very well tolerated by even those who dont like them...

and im all for tolerance... but i am apposed to agendas of pushing gayness onto america... and doing IT, by blocking the path for normal families..

normals who just wanted too roll some eggs and have a good time.

they plan on getting there early... the day before.. in this way..

only the gay familes will get in.

thats just wrong.

-MT

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It makes sense actually, when you consider that the White House gave a press pass to a male prostitute (Jeff Gannon/Guckert) who visited at least 200 times, sometimes in the evenings.