“ Help Me! Help Me!…”

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by dawei, Jan 16, 2006.

1. dawei Registered Member

The Relay of love

Hello Sisters and Brothers in Christ!

My name is He Qi Cong. I am from Xi`an, Shaanxi, China where is the home town of Terracotta Warriors, or one of eight world's great wonders.

I was graduated from the college in 1992 in accounting major. My children is now an elementary school student. I have been serving at church since I became a believer two years ago.
    I have been living my pure religion since I delivered by the Lord. I persist in studying God’s word and praying everyday because I believe our Lord is faithful one, Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened. I put everything concerned with our church and my home into my pray. I believe the Lord will hear my persistent prayer, he will lead me by his hand with giant strength. In the past years, God added a lot of testimonies by his signs and wonders around us, he delivered us form every dangers. But there are still a lot of sisters and brothers were waved by heresy, they lost there real way because of a scanty knowledge of God. My heart was badly hurt by that. I am praying everyday, I hope I can be rebuilt by the Load in his holy hill to become a vessel which is ready for the Lord. I know the Lord listened to the sound of my cry and prepared his privilege for me on the way already. What I have to do is just to wait for with my confidence …I feel it is hard for me to understand God’s word in my mission life. I realized I need theological pursuing and training. I applied a seminary this year, but I was refused since my age exceeded the age limit. The age limit in China is 35 years old. But I am not dejected. I have been prayed together with brothers and sisters in our church continuously. The Lord heard our voice when we called to him. Finally I got the entrance application form from Evangelical Mission & Seminary International, Inc… My conditions fit ten requirements of eleven items in the form but the item 9. According to the rules of United State government, before the college issues I-20, the applicant has to present a bank balance certificate from the said person or a warrantor for showing your finance support to live and study in America. In addition, the student who come from mainland China has to provide 15,000US$ as a deposit. This is the most difficulty like a mountain I can not get over since the average income in China is only 550US$. So I call to all the sisters and brothers in Christ from all over the world: “ HELP ME! HELP ME!…” I believe all the sisters and brothers will … to be rich in good works, generous, and ready to share. Give, and that will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back. Yes, the Lord, I believe, you will listen to the prayer from sisters and brothers. Dear sisters and brothers, I hope you can help me as you can.
    ( Style of helping:
    1、 Remittance of bank:
    BANK OF CHINA XI’AN HAN GUANG MEN SUB BRANCH
    A/C NO.301681020001745
    NAME:HE QI CONG
    2、 ADDRESS: CHINA SHAANXI XI`AN DONG 11 DAO XIANG 10 HAO YUAN BEI LOU
    CODE:710003
    ADDRESSEE:HE QI CONG ).

you will be very appreciated if you provide me the warrant of finance support; or you may copy this letter to show your sisters and brothers in your church who may help me. The Lord will praise what you do.

“Dear the Lord, as your child I give thanks to you from my heart, I praise you for your listening to my praying, letting more sisters and brothers to read this letter and help me with their donations, so that I can get chance to study your words in your holy hill. I call to you anxiously, hope you to repair me to become a favor vessel by your strength with your arm, and I dream to donate my whole life for God to proclaim gospel after I finish my study and go back to China. I want to become a golden lighthouse to be shining for the church development. This will be another giant step in my spiritual growth. All I pray in the name of Christ, amen! ”

Before 1970 years ago,Jesus proclaimed independently, he withdrew to Galilee. He left Nazareth and made his home in Capernaum by the sea, in the territory of Zebulun and Naphtali,so that what has been spoken through the prophet Isaiah might be fulfilled; “ and of Zebulun, land of Naphtali, on the road by the sea, across the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles-the people who sat in the darkness have seen a great light, and for those who sat in the region and shadow of death light has dawned. From that time Jesus began to proclaim, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”

Since Jesus called twelve disciples, till Jesus revived, then the first time of apostle, finally together the crowd numbered about one hundred twenty person. Till now, the spreading of gospel has testified the word in bible: “ But you will receive power when the holy spirit has come up to you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” So that I have a suggestion to each sister or brother who reads this letter, please do three favors to whom needs your help in the coming three months for praising God’s glory. And please tell the person whom you help to do three favors for others, then this relay of love from God will be continued. I hope the whole world is saturated in God’s steadfast love…please drop me a line if you agree with me about my suggestion of “ the relay of love ”.

Appendix: The copies are what I received from Evangelical Mission & Seminary International, Inc.
    Good bless you all!

He Qi Cong
    Xian, China

e-mail :qicong_he2000@yahoo.com.cn
    would you like auspices me $100 to go to seminary?