Fascism should more properly be called

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dixonmassey, Jan 11, 2006.

1. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Fascism should more properly be called corporatism,
    since it is the merger of state and corporate power. - Benito Mussolini

If so, how many years is left for the West to turn fascist according to duche? This time, it's going to be some kind of the global fascism (until oil lasts, at least).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thats not really true though, facism is a social structure in which all assets inside of the state are directed towards the growth and glorification of the state. it is more appropriately called corporate nationalism if you feel the need to rename it, however it goes beyond corporations and continues right on down to the individual. it is like patriotism on acid, or communism that isnt as totally useless.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Corporatism: We will use you solely for profit. If we can't make a profit off you, you are fired.
    Fascism: We will use you solely for profit. If we can't make a profit off you, we are going to set you on fire.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Bollocksism: I will not let you use me for anything that is not beneficial to me, first and foremost. If you you don't give me a chance to do that, then I will try my best to bollock up your system.

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

hummmm, i have news fo yo. we are alreadyup to our necks in fascism. it didne go nowhere. it is popaganda to think it began in Italy or Germany and was won over by the 'good guys' the West....that is propaganda

heard of 'Operation Paperclip'? check it out

what we have is crypto fascism. usualy defined as 'fascism with a smile'...but th smile isdefinately slipped big stle. was 9/11 a smile?? and i am sure millions of victims of this already global corporate-fasciism round te globe aint smiling neither

9. te jen Registered Senior Member

Fascism: The emphasis is on the life and health of the state, and the sole leader as the personification of the state. Anything that threatens the preeminence of the state is ruthlessly repressed, and the state seeks to control all aspects of life at the expense of the individual and of the free market.

Corporatism: The emphasis is on the life and health of business enterprises. The individual is necessary only as a source of labor and as a consumer of business output. Government is only necessary and tolerated as a guarantor of the rights of business. Corporate entities have power equal to or greater than any other institution in the culture.

Liberalism: The emphasis is on the life and health of the individual citizen. Government exists only to guarantee the rights of the individual, and no institution may restrict the lawful rights of the citizen. Business must live by the rules of free-market economics, so long as such activity does not encroach on the rights of the individual.

If any of these three isms becomes dominant, then bad shit happens. The Soviets were fascists. The U.S. is leaning toward untrammeled corporatism with pockets of liberalism here and there. Denmark is extreme liberal. North Korea is heavy-duty fascist. China was strongly fascist but is rapidly sliding towads corporatist.

The healthiest countries are those with a balance between the three styles. The U.S. was a lot more balanced earlier in its history, especially after the Great Depression. Canada and Japan are pretty well balanced.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

hah,,,Japan, pretyy well balanced..??

a place where people are so overworked they fall asleep allover the place from exhaustion, and there is a high suicide rate amongst over stressed children because of the intensive demand for educaton....i dont call all this well balanced

have also recently heard that even in ural areas there is a tremendous time-oriented sense of rushing

you seem to categorize and not see the roots of it all. ie., regardless of fascist leader Musso;ini's confession about fascism being corporatism+state, ou still separete themin your analysis, as ypu do othercategories. the ROOT of fascism is the subject havin to follow an objectively oppressive abstract 'object'---an ideology

an example. herein UK parents are threatedn and thrown in jail if their kids play truant from school. That isn't fascism

Also, IFyou cannot cope wit tis imposed oppressive system, which includes that and much more a person can be judged and stigmatized to be 'mentaly ill'. THAT isn't ideological fascism?

i dont need you to confirm. It is, obviously.