Why Should Business Owners Vote NDP......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TruthSeeker, Jan 8, 2006.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Does Paul Martin appears in "Profit" magazine.....?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.profitguide.com/managing/article.jsp?content=20051122_171102_16392&page=2
    "With the expansion of the $100-million federal program to retrofit homes, energy-efficient renovation is a huge growth industry. There is a need for businesses that do caulking, insulation, replace windows and upgrade furnaces. There are also niches for energy-service companies, developers and contractors specializing in energy-efficient work, and consultants who do energy-efficiency audits. Many existing buildings pay too much for energy. And you can start small, building by building. You don't have to compete with huge companies. Those looking at water purification for remote and rural communities also have an opportunity. There's a huge demand for portable water-purification systems."

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Oh I just remembered... you guys only talk about US.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I hear frogs.....

8. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Erribbit!

- N

9. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

It must be lonely in cyber Canada. I recognized the country that Paul Martin belongs to but that is as much about Canadian politics as we are allowed to know south of the border. Hell, I know more about Haitian politics than i know about Canadian politics.

The link does not take me to the article.

Should business leaders vote for NDP? Ok, I think I just learned that NDP is more liberal than the Liberals who are moderates. I have no clue whether Bloc Qubecois is liberal. The conservatives are conservative.

100 million does not sound like a lot of money, but business usually does not like taxing and spending. Saving energy is good for every nation's economy. If you don't use the energy you can export it.