Child Rapist gets sixty days

Discussion in 'Politics' started by madanthonywayne, Jan 8, 2006.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

WTF
    I know I should try to give a more inciteful commentary to start a thread, but all I can say is WHAT THE F*CK?!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Well read the reason why the Judge gave .
    Has he a point ?
    Does locking them up prevent re-offending ?
    And the Judges reasons given above seem sensible enough , and after the 60 days he must recieve sex treatment after . If he reoffends he faces a possible life sentence .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

It would have, for a good 8 years minimum.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I agree! What the judge did was place a huge gamble using the convict's neighborhood children as the bet!!

A judge might have such powers, tho' I sure don't know why, but he also should carefully assess the possible harm that his "idealistic" principles might cause to the people ...IF... he's wrong!

Baron Max

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? You can seriously call a 7-yr old girl a "slut"?? Good heavens!

Who would she complain to? What does a 7-yr old girl know about such things as legal and illegal, or where to file legal complaints? And besides, you don't know that she didn't complain ...but maybe just to her mother (who probably didn't listen or maybe even knew about it!).

Baron Max

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Happeh:

I have seldom read anything so offensive on sciforums.

Clearly, Happeh, you have big issues with women, and more generally with sex. I don't know why, and it's really none of my business, but you ought to seek professional help.

10. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

Brian Foley,
    I did, and from an idealistic view, that would be a very good reason. However, I find that outrageous.

Can you guaranteed he will stop after being sentenced? Locking him up stops it for an amount of time at least. Also, what if some other person sees this case and sees the punishment? He would go: "Hey, 60 days and some treatment? I dig that." And then he goes out committing the same crime. Perhaps he does it only once, but is once not enough? Long jail sentencing is suppose deter crimes, not make people go out and do the crime to get some treament.

And you rather risk another person? What if the person expected life and did it anyhow? If you ask me, he got the better end of the deal.

Just some observations and another point of view. Not picking on you Foley, but your views was a nice counter to mine

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

[Renrue]

11. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Clearly he can not molest children while he is in prison. Give him the life sentence now. Since when does "treatment" for child molestation work anyway? Even if it does, he deserves more punishment than sixty days for years of abuse! I thought you were a Muslum, Brian? Your view on this issue doesn't seem in keeping with Islamic tradition. Surely one would get neither sixty days nor "treatment" in a Muslum nation.

12. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

I can see where happehs coming from, but not with a girl that young, regardless, i feel sick, why cant these people just get life? i mean why do they deserve to even be out after screwing up someone elses life like that.

13. otheadp Banned Banned

i think chemical castration is in order .. and not the medical kind where they give you a shot in the ass which reduces your horniness, but literally they should drop the guy in a bath of chemicals that will dissolve his child-molesting manhood slowly and painfully

14. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

I thought this must be more distorted conservative media lies; but I googled, and it seems to be real. Unbelievable but true.

That judge needs to be impeached.

Detterence is not just to stop the offender from reoffending; it is also to stop anybody else who is tempted to molest little girls from acting on their impulse.

This sentence is not only insufficiently scary; it also sends the message that molestation and even rape is not a very bad crime.

Giving some sence of justice and fairness to the victim and her family also matters.

Bad, stupid judge, shame on you.

15. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Yes, and you have demonstrated it pretty well.
    Then you are nearly as pitiful as him.
    Oh, right. So if she was older it's not abuse because the "slut" must want it, right? She knows what's happening, which means that if she doesn't tell anyone she must like it, huh?

16. mountainhare Banned Banned

Happeh:
    I have to agree with James R here... that statement takes the cake for being the most offensive and idiotic thing I have ever read on sciforums.

Your above scenario doesn't even roughly resemble the current case in question.

Nysse:
    Castration or execution would keep these people away from our children for life.

17. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Children may have sex with each other. But you're saying it's everyday affair for a child to have sex with an adult. Closet child molester is what I call you. Micheal Jackson would like to meet you.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  18. Euler is my Hero Math Addict Registered Senior Member

Man, Happeh, you really have one twisted view on women. I'm not saying that there are no manipulating, controlling women out there; trust me, I know many personally. But to say that every single woman strives to consciously control men and don't only due to inability is completely ludacris. My best guess is that someone who you were desperately and hopelessly in love with fucked you over and you projected your view of her onto all women out of spite. But I don't know, maybe you're just a douchebag by nature. And I completely back up anyone who says that your statement that the 7-year old girl is a "slut" is offensive and ignorant. Get some compassion and a more sensible, realistic view of, well, everything...for your own good.

19. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Im not condoning the Judges light sentencing , I was commenting further on the reasons why the Judge gave this sentence .

I mean at least read the article it seems this Judge has lost faith in the system .
    Prisons dont work either , you may sentence this molestor to 8 years , all you accomplish is keeping him off the streets for 8 years and he is back out there molesting .What I want is this , this sexual predator to be rehabilitated to a point where he will not re-offend again , ever . I believe seriously , he should be commited to a criminal psychiatric institution and stay there until he is cured .
    Im not going to argue that , the point is for this Judge to come out and say he had given up on prison because it doesnt work should of been the main drive of this post . Our punishmnent system does not work period its a failure , it has failed society , the family and our children .
    In other words we can discuss and learn

Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  20. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Thats the option , so if we give him the life sentence this will stop him from doing it , but will it be a deterrent from the other sexual predators on the street ? Seriously I have 4 young girls we have to drive them to school and pick them up , fuck its just so unsafe for children .
    If we had proper and effective crime prevention in society this person would of never got near this child .
    Im not arguing that I was pointing out the reasons the judge gave , and if you read the his sentence after the 60 days in prison he goes for treatment and if he reoffends its life .
    With an Irish name like Brian Foley , hey mate you been out in the sun to long.
    Are you on the same mental plane as happeh ?
    Are you and Baron Max , husband and wife by any chance ?

21. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

*yawns*

Read carefully, i didnt say i agreed, in fact i said i felt sick, merely i can see where his viewpoint comes from. He's obviously been very hurt, and his reaction to it is unsurprising but to an extent understandable and has some points to it, sure, you dont like it, its not particularly pleasant, but there are some twisted people out there im afraid.
    If she was older and understands whats going on it does raise questions about why she'd let it continue and not inform someone or run away, many girls are sluts and i can see what he means even if his view is OTT. Some may very well allow it to continue since they enjoy it, that by no means implies all or most, just perhaps a small percentage, if you arnt open to that possibility then you may aswel walk around with your eyes closed.
    Either way this isnt about the case in question.

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

What? You want 24/7, trained, armed bodyguards to accompany each and every person on Earth??

What the fuck do you mean by "proper and effective crime prevention"? Please explain.

Baron Max

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The judge is a professional. He has more experience in this matter than any of us. In his opinion this is the best solution. A solution which seems reasonable to me. The guy is not walking away after 60 days in jail. He has to undergo treatment.