Why 'O' Reilly is now full of it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by devils_reject, Jan 7, 2006.

1. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

I like this guy a lot, in fact I bought his book and listen to him. Lately he has taken a blind adamant approach on certain rhetorical issues. Oil laden East needs America because they simply consume oil and make money for them so there really is no war between this two, the only war and terrorism you see are the ones directly or indirectly from this economic dependency relationship. Bush, a known oil tycoon attains office and a major thing like the WTC is dismantled, something the Clintons managed to avoid for 8 long years, see what I mean? But anyway unlike ‘O’ Reilly’s point of view if the president was so determined to protect us from terrorism by invading Iraq why have they not also taken any initiatives to seal the U.S borders and curb the immigration disease? No, they’ll rather have terrorists inside the country and then use audio spying techniques. A caller asked Mr. ‘O’ Reilly this question and he some how never gave his oh so perfect answer. Thus the war in Iraq is just simply a waste of time and money. And Mr. O’ Reilly also lamented back then that invading Iraq was the right thing and it was based on evidence, though he concedes now he states that M16, Mossad, KGB and other intelligence agencies gave the same evidence. Common Mr. Harvard graduate there is something in science called evidence by trial and error, it’s absolutely impossible for all this intelligence agencies to all get this wrong if they all really did their due diligence. And lastly Cindy sheen, so what she called someone freedom fighter? Is one man’s terrorist not a freedom fighter for another? What do you think politics is? Oh I mean what do you think some Iraqis call the U.S troops in Iraq right now? Much less mentioning that Sen. John Kerry even called these same troops terrorists. Listen; when it comes to socio-politics its all about emotion and opinion, you are no scientist Mr. ‘O’Reilly, try and listen to people’s point of few from time to time, that’s why you get so worked up. I mean if a mother can label the persons who killed her son freedom fighters, that’s emotion for you. Now you are going to bring out another book on your narcissistic and blind ideas to spread another propaganda, which partitions this country further and further. I believe you need a little bit of conservation and liberation to do almost anything in life, I for one will not be where I am today if I never used both Mr. ‘O’ Reilly. Here’s what we have today; faulty intelligence on 911 and faulty intelligence going into Iraq. Is it until Mr ‘O’ Reilly’s house is blown up on faulty intelligence before he wakes up to some reality? Maybe and hopefully. But I do know one thing, you can't just march into another man's country and say oops...sorry. Then you cite lack of democracy, who are this people kidding? There is no democracy here in America, I only believe in aristocracy and all else is ceremonial blessing.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

holy shit, that is a solid brick of text! I make it a personal rule not to read/respond to such bricks.

it not only makes it hard to read, but difficult to quote as well.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Al Franken > O'Reilly

8. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

I liked Baba O'Reilly by the WHO.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I wholeheartedly agree! The written English language is going straight to hell in a handbaskety! And what's worse is that only a few of us seem even moderately concerned about it.

Baron Max

10. Light Registered Senior Member

Ugh! I agree, too. Some people simply don't know how to organize thoughts into reasonably structured paragraphs while others are just too lazy. Same with punctuation.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It doesn't matter which, though, because the results are the same - and they also fail to get their message across in the process.

11. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Sorry I was in a library when I scribbled the text, and english is not exactly my first language. I also thought this was an informal board. Maybe I made a mistake and maybe thats what you get when a science student attempts to write(LOL). Anyway I am just tired of the media labeling itself. Fox news for example, the media 'O' Reilly works for is owned or affiliated with governor Jeb bush of Florida; the president's brother. So ridiculous.

12. i dont know what cave youve been living in for the past few years but O'reilly has always been a dumptruck load full of bullshit.

13. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

I watched Letterman kick his ass, it was so funny seeing this guy throth at the mouth whilst someone else dismissed him as... someone throthing at the mouth.

14. he was interviewed on the radio show "Fresh Air" on NPR and he walked out of the interview when Terry Gross asked him a question he was uncomfortable with. he then proceeded to bash her and her show in his "talking points" for the next three weeks. what a hypocrite douchebag.

15. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

I was astounded at watching Letterman take him to the cleaners, when a few weeks earlier he'd been given the smiley-smiley treatment by, of all people, Jon Stewart! Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly "agreed to disagree", but David Letterman outright said "I think what you say is 60% crap" and totally expressed his disgust at what O'Reilly was implying about Cindy Sheehan.

Letterman Rocks!

16. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

OOO!!!! What was it?

Did she ask him about the VIBRATOR???

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!