Do not all women....

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

have SOMETHING against all men? Something like this? I am asking this, to show that women are birds and lesbians. But that is sarcasm, I don't care what you think either. I am asking this as a serious question, and I think that my question has some basis. As I once said, as I sometimes joke about, I am a woman hater, and I think they are confused.... about their sexuality. Anyway, my post is about women, again, and how they hate men while men aren't either way?

whatever
    exista

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

They just hate you.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yet, you too, if you are a male. Right?

if you are a female, then please, hate me for your just reasons

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Light Registered Senior Member

Hardly! I get the distinct impression that you conduct in such a way that a great many women dislike YOU - that's all.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

However, my just reason is that they hate to begin with. They are mean and many things. But that is child like, so critize me for childness. They have said many things which are terrible. And besides, I have nuts right? I am a male. Ok.... So: castration is no issue for all of them? Is it not just for some to be woman haters?

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Wrong.

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

What you are saying, is "i will not find love one day". In your terms. Man I need to be more mature....

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

Monkey:

How is that wrong? I would love to hear how you will come to describe that. They don't "hate", I will give you that. At least.

Remember, don't let them fly.... LOL I'd love to hear buddha1's remark about how she is for equality, when there is no such

there is a priori woman! LOL

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Women don't hate me. That's why it is wrong. You probably have an attitude problem towards women. Or you think they hate you. But overall I think the problem lies with you , not with women.

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

Interesting. I will always remember how evil they have been.... I will always have my respect. Not sure about them.

14. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

I have a female friend and she does not seem to hate me. we go to different schools (actually the same college, but two different campuses, separated by a half hour drive) so we don't see each other as much, but when we were both taking gen-eds we were glued at the proverbial hip.

it was not a sexual relationship and we had a good time hanging out. moreover, all the girls at work like me very much. they like me to work with them because they think I am a nice guy, who works hard.

I think your problem is that you, consciously or subconsciously, send out a vibe of dislike, and it is reflected back at you. you can't make or expect people to like you. simply try and be a likable person, and you should change the "I hate you because you hate me" cycle you seem to be in.

15. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Welcome to Jaybee's New School of Chauvinism!

One thing I teach new students is how to string thoughts into coherent sentences, if only to avoid being ripped to pieces by the Feminazi thought police - but I don't have time now, so just read mine until I do.

Women of the past had good cause to hate men, but did not, as they were trained to serve us, not to wait for 2 years after the wedding to take half. They largely still do not hate us, but now for fundamentally different reasons; they are the net winners in the modern war of the sexes. We work; they benefit.

Their inferior physical and financial power is offset somewhat by artificial legal and social equalisers. Nonetheless, they ARE inferior; a fact they are reminded of uncomfortably when walking alone in front of you in an otherwise deserted street. When the chips are down, we STILL have the upper hand; and despite what the Feminazi movement would have you believe, it is a burning coal of anger in their hearts.

Jaybee.

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

So then, basically what you are saying is that the females still have this rage and that they still are inferior? I like that, but I'd like to say it in a better way. Thanks to you, I can learn how!

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

if you don't care what anybody thinks why are you posting the question?

18. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

No, all women do not hate all men.

19. Anomalous Banned Banned

It depends on what U expect women to be like. when U realize that women are not what U expected them to be, U are bound to hate them.

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

Try grabing or hugging a woman, with her concent ofcourse, then meet us.

21. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Oh no that's not true whatsoever. I know some girls who are so crazy about guys that they'll stay with their man no matter what. Even if he beats her, cheats on her or anything. I wouldn't but I certainly don't hate guys, and I don't care for the sexist jokes about them either...well some of them are sort of funny.
    I'm not confused about my sexuality. I think that girls are prettier, but that's because that's just the way it goes. They are...how do I put it...more worked on I guess. I think girls do get confused sometimes...Like they'll be like "oh wow look at her" then think "oh shit I'm gay." ha ha It's great. I know that some girls really are lesbians though.
    What do you mean about girls being birds? i don't get that.

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

ha! is all I have to say. I am all in defense against anything about men. and I think there is quite a lot "out there" which is aganist, if I may say so. that is why I think men are superior, and I have a right to my temporary and very child like, IDEAS. REGARDLESS, I don't hate women, I only think they have lost the agruement about who is deemed the superior sex. which, mind what you will

again, whatever

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

also, I say they are birds, as, I use this word to show their inferiority. I have balls. Think what you will. Cut them off while your at it. get locked up. don't fly, and be free LOL