Individual Plus Philosophy Goal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tnerb, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

The primary goal of our philosophizing, is simple. The question here is, what is the primary goal of our philosophizing? Our goal. How can we think of philosophy, when we ourselfs philosophize? When one is to have philosophy, one is to philosophize. When we are to put philosophy into some form or action, it is nothing unless it is looked at. Philosophy in action is nothing less than philosophy or whatever philosophy is. This view has many views. Such as, what my question here is. I am asking what? I am asking who knows.... The state of the individual. The individuals state at his time may come into question. Yet, what is the primary goal? That there is nothing, and that there is no looking into anything except for nothing, is not true.

Perhaps I should say indeed that my question is in the form of philosophy. I am using philosophy here myself, to question philosophy. I am not caring much about the bases. Only that I myself philosophize at this very moment. My question is of the use of philosophy, perhaps the way where we can ask as to where it is not possible to go further.

The goal of philosophy. The goal of philosophy is to philosophize. The goal of philosophy, can [only] be taken by the people who philosophize. I am wondering myself weather or not one must become disillusioned when he philosophizes. If ones goal is to not become disilllusioned; he will have quite the task. He will probably live more fevrently than Nietzsche, and that individual will be something to wonder about.

Yet we only look at the philosopher, or the thinker, in this example. If we follow Nietzsche's example, saying that one must know from experience what it is to be a philosopher or what a philosopher is. Then, when we are to go past Post Modernism, and we are to see that the Po Mos say that philosophy is blank, then we are to have, then, no philosophizing? No politics? Surely, post modernism nulls things down a bit. All I am saying is that we still must have politics, and that therefore, philosophys goal becomes the achieving of the individuals into his heart so that it is justified to have a world where politics is ultimately change....

I wrote this quickly guys. Plus I am new here. .... Hitlers Mein Kampf comes into thought.... also myself.
    Any thoughts?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

My thoughts mostly revolve around a necessity to give up coffee and sugar. Just take your time and pace yourself. You won't be winning any contests for speed in this forum. I don't even think this is in the right section. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Philosophy exists to give man a comfortable delusion to cling to in the middle of a sea of uncertainty and doubt. People wander the earth not knowing the right thing to do, eternally afraid of the darkness one step beyond the range of their vision and one inch behind their backs. Philosophy acts as a security blanket to prevent us from curling into a fetal ball and eating our own hair.

Things like right and wrong and truth and justice are merely words concocted by men and given meaning only because we say so. They remove our doubt and give the world enough order for the gears of the world to continue to turn.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

I see your point, in what you said in one of the paragraphs. But the thing that I don't entirely agree with yet, is this:

I believe myself that someone who has "should be" (used in the buddist book I got! the opposite is letting go, according to that)'d to death, can ruin himself; either that, or I myself have should be'd an infinate ammount; that, or I have a problem, .... I have been diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder. People tell me that I've got no problem, yet, who is afraid of a Cat? (i am serious)

Anyway, the point of my previous post was simply this: to show that philosophys ultimate goal is politics. Politics, through philosophizing to the utmost. Philosophy, used by crazy mean like me. To finally reach hitlers "true" ideal of SOCIETY. Politics.

These words that were created as you say, I think myself that the should be, am not so I should be this way that way (ie, perhaps the crazy people); that these people have lost it and seek for ultimacy....

But that's just my delusional fancy; I must change my perspective.......

:m:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

My first two posts.

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    "Still crazy after all these years..."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

Oh come on.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:roflmao: