The world is discriminate against stupid and ugly people.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Semon, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Semon Howdy, hi and hello. Registered Senior Member

Why don't touch their heart and see them inside.

People alway say hating stupid people, but it is not their fault for being stupid just like we should not hate ugly people.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

what exactly is inside a stupid person?am i going to find out that the guy who mocked me for reading a book on a bus stop is actuallly a wonderful human being?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Semon Howdy, hi and hello. Registered Senior Member

You should not hate him you should hate his action.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

to paraphrase batman "a man is defined by his actions"

8. Semon Howdy, hi and hello. Registered Senior Member

no, if that action did not exist, he would not have done it.

9. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

it exists because he did it.

10. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

A touching sentiment, yet suspect from someone with such an antisocial signature.

Jaybee.

11. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Ugly people I don't mind at all. I always look at the person first. But stupid people, I have no timie for some of them. The nice 'stupid' people I can talk to but the 'stupid' people who are arrogant, ignorant and aggressive I just want to hit over the head with a 2x4. But that's the same with smart people who are arrogant, ignorant and aggressive.

12. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Why should I be nice to them? Stupid people are stupid. They don't deserve any of my time, other than the time it takes to break thier nose.
    Ugly people are okay, they're usually very nice and down-to-earth.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

there are no laws against stupidity and there should be.
    the ugly is another matter

the stupid refuse to learn the ugly are born

14. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I would have thought the stupid people are also down to earth, after you have bopped them on the nose. Or, did I stupidly misunderstand you?

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

if that is true then they have learned and therefore no longer stupid

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I don't think one can stop people from hating other people by just making a few idealistic pronouncements like "It's what's inside that counts" or such psycho-babble bullshit. People are as they are. If someone doesn't like ugly people or stupid people, then they won't deal with them. A few idealistic phrases won't change that.

Baron Max

17. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

It is useless people we should give no time

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

People are always bitching about other people.

19. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I like the idea of eugenics. Remove the stupid and ugly, breed supermen <3

20. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

the tendency for humans... men mostly.. to desire and select perfect symmetry over something less symmetrical... is a natural one...

and all females, owe their general good looks to such genetic favoratism over the past 10 million years...

there is much more to beauty... but when your a wild lust filled savage caveman, your not looking for someone to share hobbies with or read poetry too....

fundamentals built the foundations of good looks.. and all mankind reaps the rewards generally..

- so good or bad... it has helped... but any ideas of eugenics and the breeding of people.. will require a multi generational weeding out of the bad apples, and the virtual murder of most of the planet... so i personnaly dont recommend it.

besides with the numbers of humans on earth today... evolution has stopped...

only when we send a colony ship to another star with say 50,000 people on it... then the gene selection we choose to send, will determine the makeup of the race which springs from their offspring on another world.

-MT

21. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Why is it that you cannot apply this logic to the animals you think are “stupid” in your other thread?

22. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Yeah, that's true ugly people are discriminated against. It's so wrong. In schools it's pretty bad. Teachers are even apart of it. I've noticed that some teachers are willing to give extra help to better looking students. I have a friend who is drop dead beautiful, and she get's more attention then most people even though she's deathly shy. But yeah it's not her fault she's so pretty. She even makes me wish I were a guy sometimes...
    As for stupid people...well sometimes that's just annoying as hell. But sometimes there are people who aren't that bright, but you can have a good time with. Like you feel like you can talk more openly to them because there not going to be a big hot shot and start rubbing facts in your face when you don't really care.
    Like "lunch starts at 1:30", and they say "no it starts at 1:45" Oh my god that's annoying. And when they start correcting your grammer. "Anyway, not anyways." Or when they rub there A's in your face when your only a B student. I know how this feels.
    There's dumb guy type that cracks me up! Even if it's just for show. I love them, I really really am grateful for them.

23. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Yes, and I think the same should go for mean people.
    I mean, everyone has there own views on things but that doesn't make them bad people. If their good people all the other things such as ugliness and stupidity don't matter so much. A good heart is what's important, I think.