Tickle: IQ tests

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ArtofWar, Dec 22, 2005.

1. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

Have you taken one of the Tickle Tests ? I think that they are fun, and an enjoyable, pseudo gauge of ones intellect. I took the "Classic IQ test" and the "Super IQ test" I didn't score as high as i would have liked 131 and 113 respectively. A few dumb mistakes, but that is exactly the point. Not smart enough to realize the apparent then it should reflect in ones score. Also It's pretty cool to see the percentile differentiation of other test takers, and it automatically separates the ranks by region of country so you don’t get the India/Poland inflation 

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

There are better tests out there ;-)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. valich Registered Senior Member

Your weblink leads to a dozen different tests. None of them are called the "tickle test." Any one in particular that you want us to take? I scored 140 on the IQ. Should I waste my time?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

sorry about the late LATE reply. just type in "IQ" or "IQ test" in the search field that appears on the front page. when you are done taking that test there will be mention on whether or not you would like to take the "Super IQ test"

as whether on not its worth your time is arbitrary, i though it was fun.

8. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

If most of the questions are based on highschool/college algebra, then you can improve your score dramatically by taking a highschool/college algebra course

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!