President Bush And his Lies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sci-Phenomena, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Strange things in Iraq

Something screwy is going on in iraq, I don't know what it is, greed and hatred most likely, but lets stop the bullets and bulldozers and talk about things.

My soldier friend in Iraq has reported strange orders involving military action against civilians there, so let us be wary of such things. Im sure they aren't going around plowing just any homes down, but they must have some kind of reason for this action.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

without references it is either hearsay or your opinion

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Well, its the truth, take it or leave it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

we can't really debate the topic if there is nothing to back it up. perhaps you could say "my friend told me such and such, what might be the reason for the military's action and is it ethical" did he tell you why they bulldoze houses?

8. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

He didn't tell me the reason for this action and I think I shall ask and find out, when I do I will indeed report back to here, perhaps then we will have something to discuss.
    Im also wondering if I can get this Thread renamed to: Strange things in Iraq

9. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

it sucks that americans are doing nasty things to civilians in iraq....its too bad that the leadership in this country ONLY cares about 2 things. one is black, and the other is green.

you get 2 guesses.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

HI....Could you elaborate more what your friend told you?
    also about title change. i am not sure. is there anything in edit options etc where you could change title?

11. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

All I know is that he was given "shadowy" orders to bulldoze civilian homes in the middle of the night with the people still inside. He won't be reprimanded for refusing because of the nature of the action, he just won't be promoted.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

is there a reason your avatar is an u.f.o.?

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There's all kinds of strange things happening in Iraq, billions of dollars unaccounted for, private armies that are unaccountable to anyone, soldiers torturing civilians during raids on homes, prisoners tortured and threatened with lions (yes, lions)...

14. the strange thing you never hear about though is the travelling circuses that have formed up all over the place there, midgets, bears riding unicycles, bearded women. somethings fishy. its like a dangerous carnivale or something.

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I was just wondering how many nations and/or areas of the world that remark would be appropriate to? My guess is that it could refer to many, many nations and/or "areas" of the world ...what do y'all think?

Baron Max

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I would say...between zero and two.

17. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Oh great, now Eminent Domain laws are spreading to Iraq...

- N

18. mikasa11 Registered Senior Member

I also wonder how many nations on this planet were a greater threat than iraq? Did he just write all the nations that would be able to be easily conquered and pick out of a hat? Is that how we ended up in Iraq? That's the only logical explanation i can think of!

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ha! You act like we're all done when Iraq is done? Geez, we have an entire world to conquer yet!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

20. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

No, he didn't just pick em outta a hat. They did write down all the nations that would be easily conquered, but how they chose the one they did was to see which would be the most beneficial and have the most resources to gain.

- N

21. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Thats a very good explanation Neildo

22. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

No hat required.

Bush, an ex oil company CEO, with many friends / campaign contributors in oil industry, already knew well that France and Russia had a lock on all the lucrative oil contract of Iraq, just as the US had a lock on those of Saudi Arabia.

Thus, it did not matter that 19 of the 9/11 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia.
    Thus, it did not matter that Sadam kept too tight control of Iraq to let any operate from Iraq. (They might challenge his rule.)

What mattered was that the only way Halliburton et. al. could replace Russia as supplier of oil field equipment etc, was “regime change” in Iraq. That was also necessary for cancellation of the French oil contracts.

Sadam is not a nice guy, so he could be “painted” as evil to justify an invasion. (Also, a good idea to claim he had WMDs, was a threat to US, etc. so this was done.) However, it was necessary to ignore the millions that were being starved in Zimbabwe, the millions more, living in embarrassing urban shacks, that have been “disappeared.” (Some were killed, but most were just driven far into the countryside and dumped out. - Saves digging their graves.) Etc. for some other countries that were far worse than Iraq’s “evil Sadam,” but had no oil.

It was a little awkward, the fact that US supplied satellite photos to Sadam for poison gas attacks again Iranian troops, but Iran had held US persons while Carter was president and then Sadam was the CIA’s tool to get even.

Too bad that 2 or 3 thousand American youth must die to win those oil contracts from France and Russia, but war is war.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2005
  23. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

In post below, I forgot to mention that Bush rounded up two plane loads of his Saudi friends in the hours immediately following the 9/11 attack and flew them out of US, even though US air space was closed to all commercial flights at that time. Five members of Ben Laudin’s immediate family were on those planes and many* contributors to his election campaigns going back to when they were for the governorship of Texas. (Bush really works for the Saudi Kingdom, not the US.) He did this for two reasons:

(1) Loyalty to his employer is necessary to insure continued influx of campaign funds etc. (He is now a multi-millionaire, despite the total failure of his oil businesses etc.)

(2) If these Saudis were in US when the fact that 19 of the terrorists came from Saudi Arabia, and none from Iraq, became public, then there might be demonstration in front of their houses etc. This would distract from the plan to blame Iraq for 9/11, hid fact Iraq invasion/ war was to get the French and Russian oil contracts, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2005