Whites To Be A Minority in the United States in decades.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by RyanParis, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanParis Registered Member

[racist links deleted]

"Every White nation has a critically low birthrate that will result in a greatly diminished White population. In America, even the U.S. Government has officially projected that those of European descent will become a minority in four or five decades. We will be outnumbered and outvoted in the nation our forefathers built! Make no mistake about it: unless our people wake up and act courageously, our very genotype; our people as a unique, living breed of life upon this planet - will be wiped out! Such would be the greatest ecologic and evolutionary disaster ever to befall our planet! Unless there is a great awakening among our people and unless those policies change, European mankind will be completely wiped off the face of the earth. In fact, the term will be wiped off is not completely accurate. We are being wiped off the face of the planet right now! It is happening at a frightening pace. No Time to Lose. If this drags on much longer the White Man will actually be in a hopeless position to fight back and survive."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2005
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Shame about the indians isn't it Mr Whitie.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Screw the Indians. They couldn't stop their in-fighting long enough to unite and give us a fight. When England had them working as a solid, cohesive army (if a little rambunctious), we were more afraid of them than of the Redcoats. As soon as the British left, they fell apart because Big Chief Running Piss said something three thousand years ago about our sacred buffalo dung pile, so we must get revenge. Seriously. When they were united, they were really giving us a run for our money.

Of course, regarding the above scaremongering, consider the source and take it for what it's worth. I'd heard it was the blacks in America that were losing their numbers due to a high infant mortality rate.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The indians were never united. Why would they suddenly unite? We whities were never united either.

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    Wot's this, then...?!?

Hope I live long enough...

I wanna yell "The Brown Man's keepin' me down !" "Where da hell is my check ?!"

Moot point, anyway.

By then China will be set to take over the planet, and white - or any other color America - will be merely semi-relevant by virtue of the nation's stockpile of nuclear weapons.

Everybody knows this is what made America great anyway.

Fuck saving "whitey" !

Save our fukkin' nukes !!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Ok- I know the "Free thoughts" section here is by no means supposed to represent to peak of logical thinking here at sciforums, but what in the world is this backwards pseudo nationalist bullshit this guy is trying to advertize?
    Look you idiot. The axis lost. Your model for ideal reality = failure. Adapt, and bring humanity a new idea that works.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

when a link or anything else for that matter has the words "david duke" in it you can bet the farm it's gonna be rascist,biased and skewed. ah yes i have a few choice words for that . . . .

11. Jinoda Registered Senior Member

Yeah I don't mind.

If I'm around long enough, I'll welcome my affirmative action. Save me dammit! The Brown man's keeping me down! (as Killjoy so eloquently put it). The world population needs a good culling anyway, and it has to be somebody. Being a minority won't be so bad anyway, we might get less hate directed our way (possibly maybe, but don't count on it).

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Please do not cross-post to multiple forums.

Use the identical thread in the World Events forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.