What to do if your spouse had commited adultery?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Saint, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Saint Valued Senior Member

if you found your wife sleeping on bed with another man, what will you do?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Haha, if it ever gets to this point....its your fault.
    A guys got to have a lot of problems if he has married a woman he doesnt even know.
    You gotta know yourself first before you get into a serious relationship with another human being.
    If this is taken care of then
    A) She would never do this because you would be all the man she needs, fullfilling her desires physically and emotionally, and allowing her to still be attracted to you.
    or
    B) It wouldn't matter cause you know who you are and where your power comes from, knowing you can easily get another woman with better values.

If the woman you have chosen to spend the rest of your life with is doing something like that, then obviously shes been walking aroun with your balls for long enough.

Take your balls back, leave her in the dust, do not look back, and become better than you have ever been, and attract an even better woman.

Its all good.
    Thats my opinion anyways.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Satyr Banned Banned

Jump in and join them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Then, afterwards, I’d ask myself: “How could I be so blind and desperate so as to marry such a whore?”

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

haha, nice.

8. Saint Valued Senior Member

Satyr, i guess you will gang-bang your wife with that adulterer?

9. Roman Banned Banned

Shoot them both, especially if you're in Texas.

10. Saint Valued Senior Member

castrate that guy and hang them both up on the flag post.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I agree, Roman! Shoot both of 'em.

Baron Max

12. Roman Banned Banned

What sort of gun would you recommend, Baron?

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, a 44 magnum or larger! A good heavy 12-gauge shotgun would work pretty well, but one blast would probably kill both of them, thus ruining the fun and pleasure of killing each one seperately.

Baron Max

14. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

It rather depends on why she's doing it. The most likely explanation is that one of you is an asshole. Once you figure out which one, then you can decide what to do about it. If you're the asshole, work on that. It may be too late to save your marriage but it will greatly improve the next one. If she's the asshole, what you do next depends on how much of your life is invested in the marriage, how likely it is that you can work things out with her including her getting some help, and how low your theshhold of forgiveness is.

There are a number of taboos which, if broken in the process, can actually make the situation worse. You talk about "finding her," meaning that she's in YOUR bed in YOUR home. That's violating your space, a real insult. It's also begging to get caught, like she wants you to know. She's not just sneaking off to get sex because she's not getting enough from you, she's not just sneaking off to be with a man she fell in love with in a weak moment. She's throwing it in your face.

Possibly the worst scenario of all is for the guy to be a friend of yours. We all flirt with each other's wives, it's just the way we are, and it serves a good purpose because if we weren't certain of all that competition out there we'd probably treat our women even worse than we do. But you absolutely DO NOT hit on your buddy's old lady. That is breaking the covenant. If a guy is your friend and your marriage is in trouble, he's supposed to help YOU, not help himself.

So if you find her in YOUR bed with YOUR buddy, that's a double whammy. It's over and you can be excused for blowing your top and becoming irrational. I'll testify at your trial.

Interestingly, women (at least American women) don't hold very strongly to the taboo about friends' spouses. One of the things that holds women back in our country is that they don't stick together and they don't trust each other.

You've heard this one about the difference between American men and women?

A man wakes up early and hears his wife just getting in. She gives him a long story about being stuck late at work, going out for a drink, cell phone's busted, staying at a friend's house, yatta yatta. He gets suspicious and calls all ten of her best friends. Every one says no, she wasn't here.

Same story, genders reversed. The wife calls the man's ten best buddies. Eight of them say yeah, he spent the night here, and the other two tell her he's still there.

Men stick together.

15. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Either kill her, or commit adultery with another woman in revenge.
    Or both.
    Or, if you're into that, you could have a threesome.

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Invoice the male adulterer for 'sexual services rendered'. It is important to recognise that we can take something positive from the most negative of situtations.

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but then using an expensive damned stamp to invoice for only 50 cents worth of "sexual services rendered" doesn't seem profitable, does it?

Baron Max

18. analbeads "loosen up" Registered Senior Member

My husband has always said to me that he would be more upset if I ever had more of an intimate sexual relationship with someone where I was talking to the person on a daily basis and there was some sort of connection, than if I just went out and got laid. Now, granted, I haven't done either (okay, I was drunk at the bar one time and made out with guy in front of about 100 people- but I went home and told him about it).

I think that if the woman (or man) is just looking to get laid...the marriage could probably be saved and issues at hand resolved through counseling. There is probably something lacking sexually in the relationship.

Now if the woman is having intimate conversations with the person as well as sex, that is a much bigger problem obviously, and it's a toss-up if that can be resolved and the marriage saved.

Finding your wife in bed with a man, like Fraggle said, she is probably looking to get caught, possibly wanting: a) attention (maybe for some reason she is feeling ignored by the husband), b) an easy way out the marriage, or c) who knows?

Peace....analbeads :m:

19. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

There would be substantial administrative charges.

20. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

If I found my wife in bed with another man, I would take it as a personal failure. Somehow I had not or possibly could not given her some sort of support she needed. I would file for divorce not out of spite but simply so that she could find someone better.

21. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

If you're in California, better just act like nothing happened, because all she has to do is be a woman for the divorce courts here to give her everything and then hit you up for alimony even if she makes a million times more than you do. I have yet to see it matter if she was the one who was cheating. The fact is that you're a guy, obviously a scumbag who drove her into the arms of another man, and since women are apparently helpless and unable to provide for themselves and get jobs, you are expected to support her and her boyfriend in the style in which they would like to become accustomed.

I always think of this whenever the "Oprahns" (Oprahcines? Oprah-ites?) start weeping and sobbing about how women are held down, oppressed, etc and how all they want is equal treatment. Yeah, until the money is shown. Then it's "Ladies First". (Yes, I am a traitor to my gender. Men are expected to do all the heavy lifting in this world, so I think women should at least be one part Betty Page, one part June Cleaver just to thank them. Thanks, guys!)

22. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

Take a few pictures.

Then leave her.

She wasn't worth your time.

23. Azzy42 Registered Senior Member

I would go ape-shit if that happened to me. The pure betrayal of it all.
    There would be at least a few broken bones. Maybe break their spines - make fucking around harder for them. (Depends on the degree of betrayal)