the republicans NEW pathetic empty threats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mars13, Dec 9, 2005.

1. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Will this be OK to say when the cons decide to leave Iraq? ...that they gave up? Goddamn mongloid chickenhawks.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

rummy said they would be lowering troop levels in iraq in 06.

they must be cowards or something.

cut and run cut and run.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I believe the term was NOT "would be", but "might be" or "could be" ....there is a difference. And he also put conditions on even that idea, didn't he? So what you've posted is NOT correct ...and it's just spreading bullshit and lies. And that ain't nice, is it???

Cut n' Run? Yeah, just think about it ....what it would mean is that just a few violent individuals can make the most powerful nation on Earth change it's mind and run away.

Is that what you'd like to see in the world today? Nations, powerful nations, being led by the nose by a very few violent individuals? And if that should happen in other areas, like abortion rights, or death penalty, etc, a few dedicated, but violent individuals could determine that nation's next national policies?

And you'd like that? You'd like that the most violent people could change any government's national or international policies? And how would you feel if those change went against how YOU felt?

Baron Max

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So, it's just what, pride? I can't see any practical reason to continue Bush's liberal exercise in nation-building indefinately.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, I think part of it is, yes. But it's more than that ...it's the fact that we've stepped into a giant pile of shit, now we have to clean it up before "Mom" will let us back into the fuckin' house!! See what I mean? That's not pride, it's ....it's.... well, whatever the fuck it is!?

Well, just because YOU can't see it, doesn't mean that it's not there or that it's not important in some way to the national interest or international policy.

And I don't mean to be belittling you or anyone else, but isn't that why we vote into office people who we think/hope/know that they know more about such things than we do?

I don't know about you, but I'm not educated or knowledgeable or experienced in international politics, so I'm a little leery of making such bold, accusatory statements without much more info and study. And I'm not so willing to do that now ....I'm too old and I'm having too much fun!

Baron Max

10. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

what ''powerful nations''are you refering too?america?

your joking right?

and you can go die for Ws dumbassery,but some of us said there was NO WMDS in 2002,and guess what,WE WERE RIGHT!!!!

so,since theres NO REASON to be in iraq,id say leaving is a SMART TACTICAL decision.

if we had found nukes that said death to america i would have voted for w,but we didnt ,so hes either incompatent or corrupt.take your pick.

and its not like we are going to be in iraq forever,none of you armchair warroirs are joining up to fight ,and im sure as hell not going to fight for your dumbassery.

so,eventualy we will be out of soldiers,then what?the draft?

then im kicking in every dipshits head with a ''support our troops ''bumper sticker.

im not afraid to fight,i just have a bit of tact when it comes to deciding WHEN its right to fight.

and dipshits that want ME to fight THEIR war go on my shit list.

and arent vietnam draft dodgers''commie pinkos''?

so youll listen to a bunch of pinkos during war time?

talk about conflict of intrest.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Mars, I don't like talking to people who can do nothing but sling vile accusations and slanderous comments. They do nothing for a discussion, and they cause only bitterness and conflict ....which it would seem that you're against conflict, right? And if so, why are you so aggressive in trying to cause more conflict?

Baron Max

12. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

so we DID find wmds?

NO,so we should leave.

you and the rest of your armchair brigade can shut the fuck up.

and i have ZERO problem with appropriate conflicts.im not afraid of a just fight.

or should i NOT be mad about dumbass pinkos killing americans for profit?

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, we shouldn't leave. It wasn't all just about WMDs, there were and are other important internation issues. ..of which you seem totally ignorant of.

Baron Max

14. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

yes,it was about wmds.your revisionist history doesnt work on me.

''we cant wait for proof to come in the form of a mushroom cloud'' describes WHAT exactly?freedom?

your an idiot armchair warrior,war is fine as long as your coward ass doesnt have to fight it.

15. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

You knew? No one knew 100% that there were no WMDS and you know SH had enough time to move them, even if there were, with all that dinking around in politics with the UN.

Usually when you have your friend tell you that your neighbor has a gun and is going to kill your family with it, it is a good idea to take the threat seriously, even if it is wrong. Maybe there were better ways to deal with SH, but this is how Bush did it, so we are committed. The world is watching, the terrorists are just waiting for us to back down and show them our true weakness. When we are complacent, we are weakest. We are the sleeping giant, and someday someone will slit our throats in our sleep.

How very patriotic of you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

How does violence help a civilized society, outside of war, but within its borders? We we are divided, we shall fall.

I don't want anyone joining the war unless they believe in the war. If you are drafted and you still feel that way, you are in the wrong country. Are you an American? Do you stand for love, liberty, and the persuit of happiness? Are you willing to give your life so that all men, including your children, can equally share in this goal?

If not, then leave you are in the wrong country. Remember your pledge of allegiance and follow it, if you say you are an American.

16. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

well im either lucky or right about wmds.

its more thne Ws got.

and he DID say he knew exactly where they were,funny how we didnt find any.

thats incompatence or corruption,either way hes a pinko dipshit.

and i dont lie to my felow americans for haliburton profits so im more respectible then cheney and im smarter or more lucky then w.

funny how useless dipshits think stupidity is an excellent leadership quality.

17. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

I just find it hard to believe that he can dupe Congress and the democrats. Are they all that gullible, or did they have the same information as the President? If the President lied, that sure doesn't say alot for our intelligence. If we were lied to along with the President, that I can understand.

18. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

thats because he abolished the special prosecuter so he cant be impeached like clinton was for lying to congress.

can you say''forged uranium documents''?

and a rule of thumb,if W says something,the oppisite is true.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Well that's exactly what happened. The president can see more intelligence than congress, even those on the intelligence commitee, and he only picked out the facts that supported his predetermined policy, and ignored contrary evidence and statements of uncertainty. Bush lied his ass off, and hasn't stopped.

20. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

Let me get this straight...

So, are you saying that Congress, the democrats, and everyone else involved are a bunch of nitwits for not seeing through the President's lie, that is now apparent to many, and that he lies all the time now?

I just don't see how the President could be that "smart" and know that there were not WMDs, when his good buddies in England were telling him a story. How could anyone know for sure? The only one who knew for sure was SH himself and crew, and you can definitely not trust SH. If you need a scape goat, choose the English...of course it is more convenient to target Bush if you don't like his policies.

21. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

22. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Let's also not forget how the whole WMDs changed to "long range missles" before we invaded. We told Saddam to disarm all those illegal missles he had or else we would invade. What did Saddam do? Disarmed his missles. What did we do? Invade anyways.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

- N

23. Gustav Banned Banned

welcome to the twilight zone, zombie