Americans are not better than Russians!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Miroslava, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Miroslava Registered Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Today: Chechyna.
    Yesterday: Stalin

Argument finis.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Stalin was leader of Soviet Union

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Light Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I'll argue.

You base your statement on what? That most of the common folk in Russia still have some degree of food shortage? Or that your automobiles run like a "hunk of junk?" Or that Russians have a higher standard of living than in Ethiopia?

Or what?

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Did they allow them to leave Russia if they wanted to?

Baron Max

9. OpteronGuy I just killed you Registered Senior Member

First time on SciForums, eh.. This is going to be fun to watch...

10. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

well,considering W is hiring ex-KGB operitives as ''advisors'' i think they BOTH suck balls.

you judge a society by how free its people are.

it ILLEGAL to have my LAWN over 8 inches,so that answers THAT question.

11. River Ape Valued Senior Member

Well, Russia was ruled by foreigners for more than two and a half centuries until the collapse of the Soviet Union, so if they did such a great job of ruling Russia it doesn't prove anything about Russians!

From 1728 (Peter III) until 1917, Russia was ruled by the German Holstein-Gottorp family who wisely adopted the name of Romanov and converted to Orthodox Christianity in an effort (a very successful effort) to pass themselves off as Russian. Successive generations all married other Germans, so no surprise that they ended up with a Czar who looked just like George V!

During the period of the Soviet Union, they were ruled by the Jews, through a front organisation called the Communist Party. All its official leaders were either Jewish or part-Jewish or married to Jews, and all its actual leaders (the heads of the secret police: OGPU, NKVD, KGB) were Jewish. Towards the end they actually had a Jewish president (Yuri Andropov) who had also been head of the KGB.

12. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

This thread reminds me of an old Monty Python sketch regarding spam. I can't remember the details but the gist of it was that the only choice in this cafe was spam and something... spam and eggs, spam and chips, spam and cheese etc.

This is actually Miroslava's 3rd post... I've no idea how she manages to make it seem like it's her first, but anyway, the first two were about spam and sex, now, it's spam and politics. For some reason, she really wants the Sciforumers to log onto her sex dating site, probably to pay a 'donation' to the running of it.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Argue?

I'd rather do to you what Stalin did to the Russians.

14. so, you're in the government, eh?

welcome to SciForums, a free-flowing argument waiting for an answer

до свидания