Another Dimension:thought

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Rigelsir00, Dec 21, 2001.

1. Rigelsir00 Registered Member

DONT YOU GUYS THINK THAT PROBABLY ANOTHER DIMENSION LIVES IN OUR MIND?THOUGHT...WHAT WE THINK ABOUT THINGS IS OUR OPINION . WE TEND TO EXERT THAT IDEA ON OUR AROUND.THEY COULD CHANGE AND TURN INTO OTHER THING.

COME ON LETS TALK ABOUT THAT.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hevene Registered Senior Member

Very interesting topic. I certainly think this could be a possibility. The way we view a thing creates reality. Say we have to make choices between several things, if we choose one, the rest disappeares and the reality is created around that thing... just a thought......

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rigelsir00 Registered Member

DONT YOU THINK HAVENE THAT WE MUST BEAR IN MIND THAT WITHOUT LIFE THIS COULDNT BE POSSIBLE UNLESS THE UNIVERSE IS ALIVE

?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hevene Registered Senior Member

Remember the interference pattern created by photons as they pass through slits, the black and white pattern? How can the photons know which slits to go through? On this level, nothing is certain, so the decision making not only for human is an important aspects on determining the reality, just think when you are operating your computer now, the light itself is deciding what to do, instead of you.

8. Rigelsir00 Registered Member

SO THE LIGHT THINKS ABOUT...

9. Hevene Registered Senior Member

Yes, when a beam of laser is shown through slits, it creates a pattern of stripes on the wall. (just a interesting dissussion cames across in class about this.) Basically all I wanted to say that decision making is important.

10. Rigelsir00 Registered Member

THE LIGHT GOES THROUGH RANDOMLY IT DOESNT THINK WHATS THE BEST CHOICE.DONT YOU THINK??.

11. Hevene Registered Senior Member

I don't think so. Let me say it in more details. We have a series of slits and a beam of lazer is shown through it. This sends off a serious of photon that passes through the slits and reflected off the wall. On the wall, we can now see a serious of lines with gaps between them. Then lines are the reflection of the photon. The photon had passed through the gaps in which they had decided to pass. We cannot determine in advance which photon will pass through which, it can be any photon and any gap, so that there's this uncertainty in the passage of light.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2001
  12. Hevene Registered Senior Member

Hope my knowledge don't fail me.

13. Rigelsir00 Registered Member

I MEAN LETS TAKE FOR EXAMPLE THIS...NANOSTRUCTURED MATERIALS CONTAINING ARRAYS OF HOLES.IF WE SHOW A RAY OF LIGHT INSIDE A DIAMOND IT WILL SCATTER BY REFLECTION AND THEN GOES INTO THOSE HOLES.IT WOULDNT DECIDE WHAT WAY TO GO THROUGH THE LIGHT JUST KEEP GOING AND THATS IT.ANYWAY IS THIS WHAT WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT???

HAVE A NICE NIGHT

14. Rigelsir00 Registered Member

AND IT WOULDNT

15. Hevene Registered Senior Member

All I was saying, on the atomic level, nothing is certain.

16. Rigelsir00 Registered Member

ALSO , ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE NATURE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION AND OTHER STUFF???OR WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THOUGHTS THAT COULD CHANGE THE REALITY WE LIVE IN...

17. Reign_of_Error Registered Senior Member

Mind Thought

ALL THE REALLITIES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN IN YOUR LIFE ARE SURELY IN OTHER REALITIES..

I BELIEVE THAT THE OTHER REALITIES OF YOURSELF WOULD STOP SHOUTING AT US ALL AND TYPE NORMALLY..

MY ONLY REASON FOR THIS THEORY IS THAT MORONS ARE QUITE RARE, AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE SPEAKING THIS WAY, SO IN PARALLEL UNIVERSES/REALITIES YOU WOULD NOT SPEAK THIS WAY..

Have a nice day, and if you can't hear this, then please turn the volume up on your hearing aid!!!

18. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Reign_of_Error ...

Checked back on Tedman's previous posts and found that he is
    capable of communicating in lower case. I guess it's just his juvenile
    way of getting attention. When what you have to say doesn't do it ...

<a <font>SHOUT!</font><a>

Take care.

19. Alpha «Visitor» Registered Senior Member

So, you're saying there's 12 dimensions now?!

20. Rigelsir00 Registered Member

ARE YOU REING OF ERROR PRETENDING THAT I AM MORON

WELL I THINK I AM NOT

AND HAVE A NICE NIGHT

21. odin Registered Senior Member

Reign_of_Error

Have a nice day, and if you can't hear this, then please turn the volume up on your hearing aid!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ROFL

22. Hevene Registered Senior Member

Alpha

I'm not sure how many dimensions we have now, but there's certainly a few. It's all a matter of fitting them together to find the Superstring Theory.

23. Ankit The Angel Registered Senior Member

Thought

Reality is phased and based on our perception of it, no? By pure principle of quantum mechanics, our thought, supplied with enough energy, should be able to bend reality, right? Just like events at the event horizon of a black hole...However, I guess the energy supplies would have to be moving at close to the speed of light....

Enjoy.