Tibetan Buddhists hate China's freedom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mountainhare, Nov 20, 2005.

1. mountainhare Banned Banned

I was looking through some of my old threads on other forums, and I found one which made me smile. It relates to the 'Muslim terrorists hate our freedom!' generalization. The article is old (because I did post it last year, after all...)

http://www.studentsforafreetibet.org/article.php?id=504

I've said it again and again in the past, and I'll say it once again. It's obvious that these Tibetan butcherers hate China's freedom. After all, China with its one-party 'democracy', its wonderful tolerance of varying religions, its great history of treating Chinese and Tibetans with compassion and dignity, and its gentle occupation of a 'land without people for a people without land' just demonstrates what a kind and benevolent occupier it is.

China walked into a land filled with barbarians, and taught them how to read (aka. it increased literacy). The average life expectancy of a Tibetan citizens has increased dramatically since Chinese occupation. So obviously, these Chinese are benevolent, caring parents to the children of Tibet. Since they took the 'empty' land and built it up into a 'successful' dominion, their land theft was justified. These ignorant Buddhist savages need to stop murdering poor innocent Chinese women and children.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Heh, funny.

What's with his sentencing though?

Does that mean he's killed and then his spiritual appartition is on probation before being reincarnated or something?

- N

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

I assume your being sarcastic about the CHinese occupation of tibet.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

It depends on which side of the fence you're on. To some, that can be the god honest truth.

- N

8. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Let us hope so.
    But, just in case:
    Mt. Hare, you do realize that when China took over and occupied tibet, they slaughtered thousands of tibetans, and forced the D.Lama into exile. Does that sound like good parenting to you? :bugeye:

9. mountainhare Banned Banned

guthrie:
    I think it's quite obvious that I'm being sarcastic when I say this:
    Does my parody remind you guys of any other situations in the world (more than one at the moment...)?

10. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Sure. Its just I get confused sometimes, they all sound the same. And when the intelligent design crowd is making self parodying statements I really get confused.

11. mountainhare Banned Banned

guthrie:
    LOL, that's OK. I shouldn't be sarcastic so often, but it's become a habit. After listening to the same shit on forum after forum, you start to become rather cynical when regarding the intelligence of human beings.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Damned hard not to be cynical, ain't it! And what's worse is finding that the more you find out/know about humans in general, you realize that the "intelligence of humans" of which people love to claim, is really only a very damned small sampling of the human population.

Einstein was damned intelligent, but for all of HIS intelligence, what of the gazillion people who lived at the same time? Millions, perhaps billions, of humans are NOT intelligent, yet we cling to the idea that we're intelligent because of a few like Einstein, et. al. What is it ...wishful thinking? ...fantasy?

I don't see how people can look around at the world today and make any great claims to human "intelligence", do you? Really?

Baron Max