Demolishing the Big Bang

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Success_Machine, Dec 19, 2001.

1. Success_Machine Impossible? I can do that Registered Senior Member

Perhaps when light photons are travelling across huge distances some are coherent, or even entangled, allowing spooky transfer of energy from one to another. This would be analogous to inelastic collisions between particles in a rocket exhaust. Energy is lost via this hypothetical phenomenon. Spooky blue-shifting of a small number of photons in the particle stream might result in particle showers when those blue-shifted photons decay into particle-antiparticle pairs, and a loss in energy of the overall light stream and therefore a redshifted spectra. If this is ever observed we could then estimate the decay lifetime of photons, or coherent beams, or entangled photons. This would also call into question the Big Bang theory which is based on the cosmological redshift phenomenon.

Opinions?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Red-shifted back beyond their original non-blue-shifted wavelengths?

Fewer photons from loss by virtual particle-virtual anti-particle decoupling would lessen the light beam's intensity, not increase its photon population's wavelengths, no?

Why wouldn't red-shifted photons not also be subject to the same loss by vp-vap decoupling, thus cancelling out blue-shifted photon losses?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2001
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rigelsir00 Registered Member

YOU ARE PUTTING DOWH THIS FACT.

SO TELL ME WHAT'S THE PROBLEM????

THE BB IS BASED ON THE REDSHIFT PHENOMENON . AND?REALLY , I CAN'T UNDERSTAND.

8. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

This is like telling a joke and then having to explain it:

Because they wouldn't cancel out the blue-shifted losses, they'd only add to the loss of beam intensity.

Fish in a barrel.

Any bigger fish?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Sorry, powers-to-be. It's my nature. So kill me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!