Who owns Wal-Mart or who owns USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dixonmassey, Nov 13, 2005.

1. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

a prospective (not mine).
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=WMT
    r.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005076;p=2

The walton family doesn't even own 1% of wal-mart

There is 4 Billion shares outstanding

The walton clan owns around 40 million of them or about 1%

BARCLAYS is the largest holder with 3% of the stock.

BARCLAYS along with Invesment firms like State Street and many other invest money for the filty rich and own chunks of all sorts of major corperations.

The desendents of the robber borons learned from past mistakes and now hide their massive wealth from the peasants. The blue bloods own parts of every major corperation in America

JB Hunt owns 10% of his company and Barclays and the rest own most of the rest of the company.

People like the Rockefellers found a few hicks in Arkansas and used their image to break the backs of organized labor in this country.

If you think JB, Sam and the Tyson people where just more cleaver than other business people and built their own empires,you probably believe in fairy tales also.JB has a 6th grade education

Tyson now owns IBP and destroyed the meat packers unions in once neat as a pin small towns. The people made good money and had nice little homes.now 15 illegals live together in deplorable conditions and slave away in packing plants.

People like the Rockefellers got the government to fund driver training programs to feed the JB's of the world endless cheap labor so they could destroy the union in trucking.The rich bankers funded the fleets and the government funded the half azzed driver training.

The filthy rich used their political pull to turn the FMCSA into a total joke as far as enforcing the HOS against the carriers the rich own pieces of and anyone who tries to get competative in trucking suddenly finds the DOT at their door to destroy them and their banker cutting off their funding.

If one of us hit powerball for 100 million and bought 10,000 trucks(I didn't do the math,so don't beat me up if it's way off) and tried to get our foot in on these big contracts the blue bloods pass around from one company they own part of to another company they own part of,we would just find locked doors.

Sure they let a Bill Gates or 2 join the club,it keeps the people thinking it's a fair game and anyone can get ahead. Thats keeps the peasants busting their azzes. If nobody won,people wouldn't be willing to play the game.

If barclays wasn't getting a piece of the action,schneieder wouldn't be hauling for wal-mart. The largest stock holder in wal-mart would push the company to use trucking companies they also own a piece of, like JB Hunt.

We can guess Don Schneider has some business partners who are connected to the who's who of the robber baron click.

Barclays owns part of P&G Exxon/Mobil JB Hunt, Wal-Mart Union Pacific and most other big companies,same deal with State Street Corp and a few others investments firms,they are just big fronts for the robber barons desendents & the blue bloods of England where the blood lines return to.

After the French & American revolutions the Royal families of Europe saw they better at least give the peasants the impression that they are in on the action,everytime the peasants start getting to much of the action,they correct the situation and turn it back in their favor.

They create recessions & depressions,cut off the money supply,shift work to other countries,open the flood gates to waves of immigrants.

Great monopoly game they play.It's been going on for hundreds of years and younger generations of the blue bloods take over the chairs from their ancestors.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mogul Registered Senior Member

I'll bet near the head of every one of these 'world power' families is an international banker. This is old news for conspiracy theorists. "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm wrong"!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Peace

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.