More lies....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mikasa11, Nov 12, 2005.

1. mikasa11 Registered Senior Member

"We know where they are. They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad, and east, west, south and north, somewhat." -Rummy

"I’m absolutely sure that there are weapons of mass destruction there and the evidence will be forthcoming. We’re just getting it now." -Powell

"Oh, no, we’re not going to have any casualties." -Bush

"It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months." -Rummy

"You can’t distinguish between al-Qaida and Saddam." -Bush

"There clearly are contacts between al-Qaida and Saddam Hussein that can be documented." -Condi

"We know that he’s been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons, and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." -Cheney

"The danger to our country is grave. The danger to our country is growing. The regime is seeking a nuclear bomb, and with fissile material could build one within a year." -Bush

"There is no doubt the Iraqi regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised." -Bush

-2,062 American Soldiers Dead
    -200 Additional International Soldiers Dead
    -15,568 American Soldiers Wounded
    -26,931 to 30,318 Iraqi Civilians known to have died and countless others injured

HOW DARE HE TELL US WE ARE REWRITING HISTORY! I'm sorry Mr. President, but the facts are that YOU and and your fellow
    neo-cons LIED us into a war that has cost us. YOU are trying to rewrite history when you stand in front of the American people (on Veteran's Day of all days), and tell them that your opponents are trying to "rewrite history." YOU are responsible for what happened. YOU LIED and YOU are STILL lying to the American people! We will not still back in ignorance why you continue to lie Mr. President. Some of us believe in justice and honesty. We will continue to investigate and attack you for lying to the American people, and the day we stop because you think we are trying to "rewrite history" will be a sad, sad, SAD day for America.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

yeah I agree
    The PNAC crazies are very dangerous

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.