Who killed Marilyn Monroe?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mooser745, Nov 9, 2005.

1. mooser745 Registered Member

I just finished reading an article on Marilyn's death (this month's Playboy mag...which also has a great interview with Pacino and another good read on Super Bowl tix bookies.) I'm not an expert (although I admit to being a Forensic Files junkie), there were a few points that the article brought up that really make me wonder how it could have been classified as an "apparent suicide" and not further investigated as a murder. Though this might be fun to discuss...as I'm sure everyone has an opinion on theory. Feel free to add your thoughts:

1) Her house was completely bugged, under 24/7 surveillance from all sorts of people (FBI, CIA, Hoffa, etc.) So how could no one have heard, or even better, had a tape of what happened that night?

2) The autopsy report was compromised, with a majority of the substances reported "missing"...including that from her stomach (her death, they say, was caused from taking 30-40 pills...but how could that be confirmed without proper testing?)

3) She was planning to re-marry Joe DiMaggio (according to his niece), so the idea of killing herself (and not really leaving a note, or calling him) doesn’t seem to really make sense to me.

Mike

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

My assumption was that she overdoesed on drugs, thats the popular reason from the media. I think she killed herself if you ask me.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

One can find conspiracy theories about and for almost every event in history. And if you can't find one already existing, you can create one of your own!

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

For once i agree with Baron Max

Conspiracy Theories are getting dumb. She died, get over it

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And for that one transgression, ye're doomed to burn in the fiery depths of Hell for all of eternity ....and maybe a little longer!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

9. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Well she was banging Robert and Jack.......
    im sure there was reason to kill her.....

10. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Bush lied, Marilyn died!
    Just thought I'd be the first to throw that one out there.

11. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

She died, from drug overdose, now get over it, and go wack to photos of her.

12. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

she was pretty hot, i'll give her that. But scarlett Johansson is hotter

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

She was a confused woman who was being manipulated by many people. She overdosed to end the maddness that her life created. Her candle was put out before it was even allowed to burn.

14. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

ahh I see that the fact that she was bonking 2 of the most corrupt and powerfull people in the United States had nothing to do with it??? Come now, this was the 60s! They were killing all kinds of people back then. Who knows. Shes dead. They died. Life moves on.

15. Victor E Registered Senior Member

I saw something about this at discovery a while ago.

I'll have to agree whit what they said:
    Either she commited suicide, or she killed herself by a mistake.

The conspiracys they presented had flaws as well as the sucide thing had.

16. Dangles Registered Member

Actually this came up in my political science class the other day interestingly enough. Supposedly JFK was a big gabber to all of his mistresses, of which Marilyn Monroe was one, and that it was likely he let slip some important governmental information to her (this was Cold War, Space Race era too). So there is the theory the FBI had her killed, as they were bugging her house, and because of the inconcsistencies in her post-death filings and dealings.
    Im not saying I believe it, though I do love conspiracy theories, but its not an uncommon belief.

Scuks my first post at a science forum involves Marilyn Monroe.

17. Dangles Registered Member

Oh. one more thing. It is very possible she killed herself accidently, she was very dim-witted, her IQ was well below 80 from what I remember.