Racism in WE&P

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Asguard, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

We are concidering a new rule designed to eliminate the racisum being used by a few posters.

It is not racisum to report the news or whats happerning but it IS racisum when you start to expolite for your own ajender

Some examples of what we mean are threads like the ones a while ago claiming the sunarmi and earthquake were "god hating muslims" or every thread posted by a few posters being either blacks do this or muslims do that

If any of us wanted to we could make white male christans look just as bad ie. White male christan rapes children, white male christan kills wife and then self, white male christan kills 30 in school, white male christan kills hundreds of kids by selling drugs.

I dont care what race, skin colour or religion either the victioms or the perpetrators of a crime are, if you want to make it a race issue your going to have to convince me of why you should or i will just delete the thread.

This is temerary however, i made this thread not just to warn people about how it WILL be but to give people a chance to input into the new rule so fire away

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Probably best to keep this discussion in one place:

Try here

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Moved the last 2 posts to the world events thread

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status: