If I Could Replace Blair

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Red Devil, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

What would I like to do:

Transportation

Increase speed limit to 80MPH on motorways
    Deduct 10% tax from petrol fuel and 15% tax off diesel fuel
    Raise driving limit age to 21
    HGV speed limiters - if disabled, driver loses HGV licence for 10 years
    HGV - those with speed cam scramblers fitted - lose HGV licence for life
    Speed Cams - remove those blatant traps from our streets
    Taxis - law breakers lose licence, local cabs go wild after dark!!
    High speed (100MPH or more) law breakers - life ban

Crime
    Introduce american 3 stage murder legal system and
    Murder 1 - death penalty
    Murder 2 - life
    Murder 3 - depends on circumstances
    Immigrants who commit crimes, jail and auto deportation
    Get political correctness out of the Police force, by nature of the beast they should be 100% impartial.
    More police on streets instead of technology
    Punishments to be a lot harsher, the legal system is too weak and inefficient

Immigration

Deport without leave of appeal all illegals - by definition of the term, they have no rights in my country.
    Stop 99% immigration, we have more than enough.

Introduce 100% ID card system, soon find all those illegals

These are some of my ideas, sounds a bit harsh? Not at all, most countries in the world have it NOW!! So why don't we wimps in the UK?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Why? 'Cause ye're like we are in the USA ....fuckin' bleeding-heart, doo-gooder, liberal, idealistic wimps!!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

It never used to be that way, why is it? Your tough on your mexican border though? And I do not blame you either. Its a damn sight harder for me to get into the USA than it is for a bloody iranian to get into the UK. Then, when he does get here, he is paid by the state to spout his drivel!

Can I claim political asylum in the USA?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"Deduct 10% tax from petrol fuel and 15% tax off diesel fuel"
    then what happens when fuel supplies run out?

"Raise driving limit age to 21"
    you do realise that the younger you are, the faster you learn a new skill?

"Murder 1 - death penalty"
    why is it ok for the state to kill people? shouldnt the executioner then be killed? and his executioner? and so on

"Stop 99% immigration, we have more than enough."
    population of China - 1 000 000 000
    population of great Britain - 56 000 000
    need i say any more?

"These are some of my ideas, sounds a bit harsh? Not at all, most countries in the world have it NOW!! So why don't we wimps in the UK?"
    name one country. and, it is not whimpy to be nice to the less fortunate

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I agree. But ONLY on a personal level!! When you or others or governments try to FORCE us to be nice, it becomes nothing but oppression. The problem is that idealists and liberal doo-gooders think that we should be nice to the less fortunate at the expense of our own well-being ....and that sucks!

But remember, charity is a personal thing and I'm not against helpiing others. But I am against my government or anyone else FORCING me to be charitable.

Baron Max

9. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

Why stop there, make it 100
    Where will you get the extra money from then, that wasn't made clear
    I think that that would make driving harder to learn at a higher age and therefore be more dangerous

I totaly agree

Those laws contradict each other. How do you know if somebody is speeding

Can you specify these bands to me.

I believe that many crimes should have harsher punishments than murder. This depends of the murder circumstances.
    For example.
    Somebody has a troublesome neighbour who vandalises you property and eventually attacks your wife. You go round there house with a shotgun and remove the problem. You can't compare that to randomlyy killing somebody to steal their car.

if you are introducing the death penalty it should not just be for murder, what about Omar Bakri Muhamed, he never killed anyone and he is in need of some serious sentance.
    Life scentence does not mean life in GB. People come out in less than 10 years quite frequently

I agree totaly, criminals have no right to live in Britain

It is in ened of revision yes.

That is the policy of our current government. Unfortunateley it is difficult to enforce

Tell that th Sir Alex Furgeson next time he wants to buy a foreign talent

I am not paying £80 for an ID card!
    Terrorists will find a way of faking them
    [/QUOTE]

10. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

You on the same planet? Fuel runs out? Whats that got to do with greedy governmental tax far and above reality?

China? 1,000 000 000
    UK 56 000 000

Size of China?
    Size of UK?

Entitlement of immigrants in the UK is nothing at all to do with the population of bloody China? We cannot sustain immigration in the UK, we do not have the WEALTH or resources to sponsor state spongers.

You need a reality check my friend.

11. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

You said it.

You clearly don't know what immigration is, like so many british plebs you don't know the difference between imigrants and assylum seekers. If you want to waste your vote on BNP do so.

The NHS would fail without foreign nurses as there is a major shortage of british ones. Look at the facts before you post

12. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

Mr suduko or whatever cleaver numerical twist you give to your name. You managed a correct statement in there, British. End of.

Asylum seekers? From What? The only people coming into the UK who are TRUE asylum seekers are from the oppression in Zimbabwe. The rest are ECONOMIC REFUGEES - looking for the free handout, oh yes and I do know what I am talking about.

Friends of mine, lorry driver, has a few in the bank, not hard up. Was looking at some sheepskin coats £300. He thought, in this climate, not really worth buying to see it stand on a rack. He put it back. A hand came over and took THREE off the rack and they preceeded him to the checkout. These three "kosovans" then paid £900 with Social Security vouchers!!!!

I do know the facts, I live in the facts. Where do you live for instance?

13. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

1. do you have any proof that that happened
    2. How do you know their nationality if you only once saw them in a shop
    3. Maybee the vouchers were stolen
    4. Are you implying that the assylum seekers are paid too much.
    5. What's wrong with people who come here to work. Unemployment is low in britain and there is a shortage of people do do work such as nursing.

You appear scared of immigrants

Assuming by your screen-name that you support man-u, would you be pleased if their latest forward was rejected access at imigration?

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

He doesn't appear to me to be scared of immigrants, but concerned about what his own mamby-pamby, whimpy, liberal, doo-gooder government is permitting those immigrants to have and do! The immigrants seem to be expecting an easy ride, and the damned whimpy government officials are giving it to them! It seems to me THAT'S what he's scared of ...and rightfully so. We have the same issue here in the USA ....Mexicans and South Americans are coming into this nation, legally AND illegally, and our government seems to be doing nothing to stop it (in fact, in some cases, they're encouraging it (even the illegals!)).

Baron Max

15. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

You do not want to read what I am saying so as the proverbial saying goes "Up Yours Leftie"

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Red Devil, just who are you talking about? Surely not me?!

Baron Max

17. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Baron, i relly DONT think he was talking to you!!

@Red Devil, why wont you answer Pi-Sudoku' post? You make your entire argument even weaker than it already was, by saying "Up yours Leftie"....by that i think you have just completly confirmed that you do indeed 'support man-u'!!

18. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

John Smith is right. Saying "Up Your Leftie" does not prove that there is too much immigration in britain. You don't seem to understand that the majority of immigrants work.