It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Fitzmas...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gustav, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Gustav Banned Banned

indictments, yeah!

/gloat

widening investigation

/gloat

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Speculation??? Sensationalism?? Trying to be the "first on the block"?? ...all of it without any substantiating evidence or facts to back anything up? ....LOL!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gustav Banned Banned

sing like a bird, libby
    do not be the fall guy
    do not be the sacrifical lamb
    bring down your cowardly bosses who cannot take responsibilty

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

bush = treasongate
    clinton - monicagate

hahahaha

8. Gustav Banned Banned

i am in such a good mood, mr max, that i shall reply yes to all!

/gloat

9. Gustav Banned Banned

bye bye, ole harry
    watch yer back, rove old chap
    christians backstabbing bush

/gloat

10. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

This is a good day Gustav. And don't think that Scooter is going to be the sacraficial lamb. He will start singing like a Bird. Fitz was brilliant to indicte Scooter first. And you're right, he'll be singing his ass off.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Just emember, folks, an indictment is NOT proof of guilt or innocence. An indictment is nothing more than the Grand Jury thinking that, perhaps, there's enough evidence to go to trail. The trail ain't over yet .....not by a loong, looooong sight.

So, Gustav, you shouldn't be "gloating" yet ......and I ain't figured out just what YOU have to "gloat" about??? You're just repeating something that someone else has said or written ...is that something for YOU to "gloat" about? If so, how?

Baron Max

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Then why did he resign? He's guilty as hell, that's why no indictments (yet) on the actual crime of outing Plame, Fitzgerald couldn't get the truth from these swine. I have a hard time being happy about this whole sick episode.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That ain't proof of guilt and you know it! Or are you saying that that's all that we should need to convict ANYONE to prison??? That's all you need to send someone to prison and possibly ruin the rest of their lives??

How does HE know what the truth is? And let's not forget that Mr. Fitz still has to PROVE that "Scotter" actually lied in lieu of just forgetting details, etc. Perjury is one of the most difficult cases to prove in court .....the prosecution must, MUST show that there was INTENT to mislead (as opposed to just forgetting some essential facts). Damned difficult cases.

Well, if ye're sick of it already, prepare youself for several years of "investigation" and trial ......and I think it'll be a cold day in hell when this goes to trial.

Baron Max

14. te jen Registered Senior Member

Libby fell on his sword to protect Cheney and Rove. He will be handsomely rewarded, no doubt. What I don't understand is why no one is discussing the corollary - a chief of staff (especially in THAT White House) never, ever does anything on his own responsibility. It might be his idea, but I'll bet Libby never even took a dump without Cheney's approval. Why we would think that Libby was solely responsible for this whole thing is beyond me.

No, of course an indictment is not proof of guilt. But it may open the door a crack to the truth, and perhaps other people will be willing to come forward and tell what they know.

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Or more likely to clam up and never, ever say another word to anyone about anything for as loong as they live!

If I were in government, I'd never say a word ...ever! And most surely not to a reporter.

Baron Max

16. radicand Registered Senior Member

Have any of you lefties actually read the indictment?

17. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I'll be leaving some cookies and milk next to my tree for Fitzgerald Clause.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

However, I sense that he won't be alive much longer, and not due to my cookies 'n milk.

- N

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Our 27 months of hell
    By Joseph C. Wilson IV

AFTER THE two-year smear campaign orchestrated by senior officials in the Bush White House against my wife and me, it is tempting to feel vindicated by Friday's indictment of the vice president's chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

...But more important, they did it as part of a clear effort to cover up the lies and disinformation used to justify the invasion of Iraq. That is the ultimate crime....

more...

20. Gustav Banned Banned

what is your point?
    lets assume i have not

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

After all the investigation by Fitz, it doesn't seem like "a clear effort" to him!

So is this just one more person's wildly unfounded accusation without any evidence or factual substantiation?

Baron Max

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The one person happens to be Joe Wilson. The facts are now out there and obvious, stop pretending to be nieve.

Tell me, why wasn't the outing of Plame payback for Wilson revealing that a major aspect of Bush's justification for invading Iraq was a lie?

Was this just a coincidence?

Are you in favor of undermining the war on terror?

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So what? How would he know about a cover-up? And if he does, why isn't it being used by the special prosecutor to indict Rove, et al?

Oh, really? Where? And if you know, why don't you tell the special prosecutor so he can dole out the indictments?

And, Spider, how would YOU like to be convicted on the evidence that's been presented so far????

Baron Max