Who do you like for a new U.S. Vice President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by te jen, Oct 22, 2005.

?

Who do you expect to see as a new U.S. Vice President?

1. Condi Rice

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Rudy Giuliani

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. Jeb Bush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Some joker we've never heard of with no job experience

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  1. te jen Registered Senior Member

Remember, regardless of who takes the job chances are they will either run for president in 2008 or become president sooner if Bush falls.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. may_wentee Registered Senior Member

Hopefully Bush & Cheney will resign in the near future. They're the worst President & Vice President duo in U.S. history.

May_wentee

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Light Registered Senior Member

None of the above including "someone we've never heard of. Cheney isn't about to be replaced.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. may_wentee Registered Senior Member

Never say never........And Cheney? He's gutless just like Bush. He'll resign.

May_wentee

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Light Registered Senior Member

Ho-ho! I'll take that bet! Pick any amount you want, minimum $5,000. PM me with your real name, street address, and we'll pick someone here on the forum that we both trust to hold the money. Deal????

9. may_wentee Registered Senior Member

Sounds like you're just about ready to file for bankruptcy. Save what money you do have and try and get a job at McDonolds in Bagdad, if you're qualified that is. A bit of advice first. Don't wear an 'I Love Bush/Cheney' T-shirt to the interview.

May_wentee

10. Light Registered Senior Member

Hah! Bankrupt, nothing. I retired several years ago, two nice checks every month, a very healthy bank account, home and vehicles all paid off - no debt at all.

I never wear T-shirts, they're mostly for kids.

But come on - I still like taking other people's money!

Want to make the bet or not?

11. may_wentee Registered Senior Member

Talk is cheap isn't it. Seeing is how you're the one doing all the talking, why not post your bank account, final car payments and paid off home mortage in this forum. That way someone might want to take you up on your bet sometime. Either that, or post some of your recent welfare checks instead, if you're on welfare that is. If you're not, then 'don't' forget that McDonolds job in Bagdad. They're still looking for a few good men (they just keep on losing em somewhere I guess). Keep on trucking........

May_wentee

12. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Geena Davis.

13. Light Registered Senior Member

I agree that talk is cheap, that's why I offered the bet. Do you want it or not? And I'm very serious - I suggest we both send the money to Cosmictraveler or Quantum Quack and let them hold it until the end of the current term. Come on, put your money where your mouth is!

And you must be a fairly young naive kid if you think I'd post info like that on the internet.

Do you want to bet or just keep on with your cheap talk??????????

14. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Bob Marley.

15. radicand Registered Senior Member

I have clearly missed something. Did Cheney die or something?

16. te jen Registered Senior Member

No, only his political future is dead. The indictments that are coming this week are going to make him the greatest political liability for Bush, who already has enough liabilities as it is. I don't think Cheney wants to be VP anymore, I don't think Bush really trusts him anymore, and the Republican Party needs to position someone to run for president in 2008. Cheney can step aside and still be very very involved in the running of the country (into the ground).

Speaking of people you've never heard of, how about

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
    Susan Collins
    Elaine Chao
    Jeanette Bradley - now that would be interesting

I haven't got five grand to bet, but I would bet a twenty that Cheney will be done before Christmas.

17. Light Registered Senior Member

Very well, since you want to bet (I still like taking other people's money when they want to throw it away.)

Can you afford $2,500?

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Donald Duck would actually be better than Bob, they can make Donald say anything and get away with it.

19. may_wentee Registered Senior Member

Sounds like you got things reversed. You're the one spreading the 'cheap' talk around here. Save your money (if you have any that is) to help your idol Cheney find a new job when he resigns. Better yet, see if you can get any bets from another forum. They'll probably just laugh at you like we are.

May_wentee

20. Shifty Russian International Man of Mystery Registered Senior Member

21. Light Registered Senior Member

What?!? My idol Cheney!?! Who - besides you just now - even said I like the guy? I certainly never said it.

I was just looking to turn a profit from your silliness.

22. te jen Registered Senior Member

Hell no, I'm not a rich republicab. I meant twenty dollars. And yes, I will bet you $20 that we will have a new vice president by this Christmas.

23. Light Registered Senior Member

Naw, 20 bucks isn't worth fooling with. I'm more than confident you'd loose it (serious things cannot happen THAT quickly) but I appreciate the offer.