Supernova From Experimentation At Fermilab (2)

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by abyssoft, Sep 23, 2005.

?

(A)Validity Dr. Dixon's claims. (B)Is this a Psych experiment?

Poll closed Sep 23, 2006.
  1. (A) Absolutely accurate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. (A) Mixture of fact and fiction

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. (A) Just enough science to confuse the issue

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  4. (A) Pure Fiction

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. (A) Other (because I would troll/complain if this wasn't an option)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. (B) Yes

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  7. (B) Maybe

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  8. (B) No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  9. (B) Uncertain/Other (because I would troll/complain if this wasn't an option)

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. abyssoft Registered Senior Member

Figured I would help out Dr. Dixon a little and start a new thread for this, as the other one takes too long to load and is approaching 1000 posts.

Please select a choice for both (A) and (B).

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. abyssoft Registered Senior Member

Since it would be a shame to have the two of these threads become separated I'm bumping this up. In addition, other then continueing to post the same garbage Dr. Dixon continues to be unresponsive to any of the questions posed to him. Which would definately place him as a candidate for both crackpot and troll.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lucas Registered Senior Member

The problem is that people continue to post in his thread, and this encourages him/it to keep posting. My advice: ignore him/it

That thread is a blight on Sciforums and should be closed

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

Lucas: He seems to post reqularly in the absence of others posting. I am convinced that he will post often enough to keep his thread from being pushed to the second page.

If the site managers do not mind the space used by his thread, I do not mind looking at it now and then. I would neither advocate nor object to closing the thread.

8. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

Due to curiosity, I did copy & paste of the last 4 posts by Paul, creating 4 text files. I also did a copy and paste of 2 files from a month or so ago. It is too much effort to compare the files character by character, so I merely checked the length of the 6 files, which are as follows (oldest last).

The posts seem to be getting longer. I wonder if the two equal length posts are identical.

The last 4-8 posts seem to be very similar (this range does not include the last 2 above). I made no attempt to read any of his posts in detail, but a quick scan suggests that his latest posts are extremely similar.

BTW: I posted this both to the Dixon Thread and the Thread which included a poll relating to the Dixon Thread.