Let's creat some theories

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Rigelsir00, Dec 5, 2001.

1. Rigelsir00 Registered Member

HI.MY NAME IS RIGEL AND I CAME HERE TO SEE THE GOOD THINKINGS THAT OUR SOCIETY IN THIS SITE HAS.COME ON JOIN ME. THE TOPIC IS:
    THE BIGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE
    I KNOW YOU ARE FED UP WITH THAT BUT THIS TIME WILL BE FUNNIER BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO RULE OUT THE "BIG BANG".

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Tedman ...

Oh no!

Back to the "Little Suck"!

Welcome to Sciforums.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

One day, from nothing... I turned universe with a giant switch, and put a sign up saying "Don't turn off! Experiment in progress!"

Our universe is safe until I get billed and then have to have the power cut off, then well... you won't know nothing about it since you won't exist, but I'll have a few problems trying to get it reconnected in darkness.

(Sorry folks couldn't resist)

Welcome Tedman hope that explaination was of amusement.

I would of explained my thoughts on the real origins of the universe but it involves a whole bunch of theories that are already floating about on this forum and in the "wild" of the scientific community.

Quite simply, at first there was space, and suddenly a piece of mass appeared after being accelerated, as it was slowing down, it was hit by the very same piece of mass from a different time incriment that created a parallel.
    The two masses collided causing friction and continued to have a stream of mass enter at that first impact point, until suddenly the blackhole that spouted out that mass no longer existed because the mass had caused a change in the universes evolution in the future.

With this thought I came to a possible conclusion that the universe lacks blackholes because with every blackhole a parallel was born and the universe had to hit a reset button (The Big Bang)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Being as it's an "in its image" thing, I would have to say that the Universe began with a concentrated brain fart.

And it lives on, even still.

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Welcome to Sciforums, Tedman. So we can't use the BB theory, eh? Well, that means you're outta luck. One of these days I'm gonna wake up and everything will be gone from here, as I finish my beauty nap. (yawn)

9. esp Registered Senior Member

imagine

I imagined it.
    I imagined earth and the whole human race.
    I imagined this forum to amuse me, and I imagined you. As soon as I think of something more amusing to imagine youre all goosed.

Just kidding, but I don't know.
    Maybe it's always been here and what people call the big bang happened aftrwards.

10. SeekerOfTruth Unemployed, but Looking Registered Senior Member

Personally, I am fond of Jack Chalker's Well World series in which an alien race that predates our Universe, the Markovians, created our Universe through the use of a giant supercomputer, no, not HAL, that's another novel, that is actually an entire world itself and maintains the mathamatical stability of our Universe.

He who controls the Well of Souls is God...and if you want, you can be to...

11. Rick Valued Senior Member

The MATRIX style computer ...forget the uploading part etc...is it the same?

12. SeekerOfTruth Unemployed, but Looking Registered Senior Member

No, it is actually far more complex. The computer creates all matter and energy in the entire universe that we understand and maintains them and their mathamatical relationships. Even our bodies are just a complex mathamatical calculation inside the computer and the "matter" we understand is just the matter created by the computer, but our "souls" are the souls of the original Markovians. If you can "talk" to the computer, you can reprogram it and you can become anything you want, or you can alter anything you want, from changing entire galaxies or just your underwear

It is a very cool series. Chalker is an excellent science fiction/fantasy writer.

13. esp Registered Senior Member

is that like a 'holodeck' from startrek then?

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

It's been a long time since I read the Well of Souls series. If I remember right it is a world, divided off into segments (I want to say octagons) where different world ecologies exist side by side. A zoo world if you will, all controlled by a large computer. It could be I am mixing this up with another Jack Chaulker series but I think this is correct.

15. c'est moi all is energy and entropy Registered Senior Member

CYCLIC HARMONICS (or something like that)

the new theory which will amaze everyone

is about cycles

but not ordinary cycles, it's actually just one cycle which repeats over and over again

I don't know how long it is, millions or billions or perhaps just thousands of years.

anyway, this means that everything you have done and everything you are doing now, even scratching behind your ear, you have done it before, countless times, and you will do it again

a cyclic universe is eternal and ..euhm it recycles itself
    it never vanishes
    it never started