Fuddy Duddies

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Xmo1, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Xmo1 Registered Senior Member

The Tangled Methods of Quantum Entanglement Experiments

http://freespace.virgin.net/ch.thompson1/Tangled/tangled.html

"If you want anyone in mainstream physics to read beyond [the introduction] you cannot make such strong statements that [QM] is wrong."

HarUmph!

Can the collider. Get full funding for Hubble. Politicians are not scientists. If they can't hack it then privately fund it, kick them out, and replace them with people who understand the value of a space based telescope. Put up a second Hubble around Mars for stereoscopic views. Forget about Einstein and particle physics, you missed the point of the whole study, and instead taught your private theories to unsuspecting students as captive audiences.

Doesn't it occur to you that you are missing some fundamental parts to the equations? It should. You know about electromagnetism and electromotive force, but you don't know about hmm hmm hmm. Find it. Hint: There is no Higgs field and the boson is a joke. You still don't know how light operates, how the velocity is regulated, or why it is a limiting factor in the universe. Point: There are things you don't know that are worth studying.

Get back to basic science and teach what you know up to Einstein, and then stop. Anything of value is probably going to be theorized by a 10 year old, because everyone else has had their heads filled with useless theories. String theory my eye. Science has become a money mill rather than an art. Time I think to get back to the art of science.

Screw the admin at SDC for kicking me while attempting to write this on their site. It used to be a resource for free thinkers. Now it is just another tool for the control freaks. Keep it Bozo's! You deserve those whom you have befriended, and don't deserve those whom you have not. Koruption breeds Kontempt.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2005