Dark Energy's DNA Origin

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Ujvarosy, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ujvarosy Registered Member

Dark Energy's DNA Origin

DNA and living organisms emit biophotons, which radiation is coherent and blackbody, i.e. not thermal. DNA's biophotonic emissions provide a holographic biofield for the generation of physical structures. A seed, for instance, changes itself from a particle state into the tree's biofield for the purpose of self-reproduction. From the systems point of view a seed or genotype constitutes the phenotype tree system's input and output.

According to Systems Cosmology if we reverse the expansion of the universe in time, we'll find that the universe does not have a big bang origin, but a seed origin. In other words we'll find that a cosmic seed or cosmic DNA constitutes the genotype of the phenotype cosmic system. Also we'll find that just as a tree is the seed's way of making reproductions of itself, the universe is the cosmic DNA's way of making reproductions of itself. In a word, we'll find that life constitutes the cosmic system's input and output.

Thus the observation of a tree system allows us to infer that our universe yields life because the universe itself is the product of a seed of life. Based on this inference it is logical to propose that evidently dark energy -- also called vacuum energy or zero-point field -- is the cosmic DNA's life energy.

Predictably dark energy -- that fuels the expansion of our universe -- is the same as the quantum vacuum's zero-point energy, as well as the cosmic microwave radiation. The reason is that they all seem to originate from the cosmic DNA's biophoton emissions, which blackbody radiation provides a holographic biofield for the generation of the physical universe.

Based on the fact that the biophotonic radiation emitted by DNA is coherent we may predict also that the cosmic DNA's biophotonic field or "dark energy" is equally coherent.

Kazmer Ujvarosy
    Forefront Research
    Center for Systems Cosmology
    San Francisco, CA 94109-4176-06

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

What is the "Center for Systems Cosmology"?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

the universe a tree..? That sounds like Norse myths, do you have a new age obsession?

'Biophotonic field' is just like Star trek techno-speak. did Mike Okuda come up wi it? What your theory sounds like is that there should be life EVERYWHERE in the universe, even the moon or Pluto or between stars.

Thinking of the whole universe as a living orgnism is more religion than science.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

Actually the insight of the universe being a giant organism makes much more sense than the machine clockwork that you --some of you yet STILL (post-emergence of modern physics) seem stuck in!

wehn i read the beginnings of this thread, i am very intrigued. but the only response i have seen is snide, defensive, hostile silly remarks. has no one got ANYthing intelligent to say in way of enquiry or challenge.......?

8. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

Why dont you add something convinvin to ithe idea then to help convince the rest of us?

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

It is very difficult to say anything intelligent in response to a post that is trite, unsubstantiated, lacking evidence or coherence of its themes, utilises pretentious, yet fundamentally meaningless pseudo-scientific terms and is issued by an establishment of questionable provenance.
    Duendy, I thought better of you. You are making a basic error of logic. "I, Duendy am an enemy of orthodox science. Ujvarosy is opposed to orthodox science, offering fresh insights to perennial problems, and is thus its enemy. Therefore, we are on the same side and I must lean positively to his declarations."

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

haha...i am not one of your experiments. i'm==hopefully--more complex than than that....so dont presume you know my motives etc
    i am NOt an enemy to orthodox science at all. what i DON'T like is when it presumes to know everything--thus replacing theistic dogma with its own. hope you can see the distinction

i admit i am intriged with what Ujvarosy seems to say, because i am openminded enough TO have that luxury. i will not dismiss it straightaway. what i am a bit worried about is where the fk has he gone....?

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

The orthodox science I know does not claim to 'know it all'. Quite the reverse.

Ujvarosy is likely one of those posters who 'have a mission', or 'an understanding', or 'a revelation', that seagull there way through as many forums as they can find. (Seagulls, if you are unfamiliar with their habits, fly in, make a lot of noise, shit over everything, then fly out again.)

Go read his 'review' of the book 'Origins' on Amazon. Duendy, I've accused you of pushing an 'agenda' on this forum, but this guy hi-jacks an entire review to push his ideas and barely mentiosn the book except in derogatory terms, that do not address its content, style, level, focus, or anything. Amusing (unless your the author, I suppose)http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A3U4JLRZTXHFM/103-4145899-2327814?_encoding=UTF8

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

Have just dont a google on his stuff. have not liked what i have found--going on about Jesus, Krishna and Mohammid.......

But hey. leave the seagulls out of it. they do more than shit. i LOVe their calls....the seaside wouldn't be the same without them. and one could also same about humans.....so

13. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

Not to mention places like Salt Lake City which are hundreds of miles from the sea!

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Ujvarosy

Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?

If not, I see no reason to keep this thread open.

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

well i just hope theys shittin on them Mormons good style

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.