Has anyone heard about this?

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Beelzebub, Nov 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beelzebub Dismembered Registered Senior Member

Our society is racing towards being a cashless one. Debit and credit cards are the norm, but what will happen when cash won't be necessary anymore?

I have heard from a few Naval men and Marines that our government will eventually implement a rule that all people must wear electronic bar-codes under their skin; which will store financial and personal data of that particular person. Basically, this bar-code is that same as the Mark of the Beast- 666.

Also, our government seems to have found many ways to spy on just about anybody. The military seems to have a flying camera that looks just like a mosquito. It'll literally fly into someone's house, take pictures, and then leave.

I feel that our rights are slowly but surely being taken from us and it is only a matter of time...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

It is not necessary to have a bar code. We have come a long way from tatooing our social security number onto us. You already have many marks of the beast. Thumb scans, iris scans, DNA list that is only 30,000 letters long, smart card with face recognition software. They all do the same thing.

There is no need to inject a microchip into ones body. Any scan or a combonation of them will do the job. The military will have smart cards, so will frequent travellers. In fact microchips could be faked, but not DNA scans. It will be very interesting how the spooks will manage to impersonate someone...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Riomacleod Registered Senior Member

I remember reading the same mailing.... it's very inefficient to make everyone have a bar code on them, or a microchip or whatever. We already carry around our driver's liscence which, with one swipe over a little reader, tells the police more than they probably ever would need to know. It's the same reason why multiplayer game files are kept server side instead of player side... as soon as technology comes out, there's a way to hack it in the next 10 minutes. So, if you're worried, hang out with some programmer friends from college, but otherwise, it's not a real concern.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I remember in 1998, there was a lot of articles concerning the pioneering research conducted by Professor K. Warwick of Reading University, England involving Implants.

I'm sure documented somewhere within Reading Universities- Department of Cybernetics website http://www.cyber.rdg.ac.uk/ Is information regarding the outcome of the experiment.

From what I can remember it was concerning automating the environment around Prof. Warwick, and involved an implant being sewn into his arm for the duration of 3 months.

I actually was concerned enough by a statement he later made about linking his wife through a similar implant so he could be in contact with her and possible share thoughts or feelings.

My concern was that if your using university equipment with university students, there is bound to be one student that might ponder either blackmailing or having a laugh by tapping such implant.

For instance, a door is automated to open when you come into vicinity, the student makes it open half way and close quickly, so it shuts on you. You could be quitely contemplating thoughts of your wife, and she could feel or sense you thoughts on the other side of the complex, but the last thing you'd want is a "Sir, you blood pressures up!".

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Well, should the insanity break loose and we all must have some kind of mark....give me the mark of the beast, 666

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ridiculous, but they always come up with something else to control the humans in 'their' countries, these so called leaders of a country....

But we will not need a mark, as Kmguru already explained. They know enough about each one of us nowadays.

And all those crap in Space which spies on every country to see if some leaders are busy planning to take over another country, man, what crap...

9. Bobby Lee member Registered Senior Member

Electronic Spy Devices

I think that we will never get the Mil., or the gov., to quit using these kinds of devices that invade our privacy.

I think that the private citizen should not be allowed to posses such devices. Need i say more?

bjl

10. whatsherface imaginary entity Registered Senior Member

I've had reason to worry that we're being pushed that way. Photo cards are necessary here for proof of age to buy tobacco or alcohol, etc. When my daughter turned 18 she had SO much trouble trying to get ID because she didn't have enough ID already. Meanwhile all our animals are microchipped and that's so simple, i can imagine it won't be long before we'll be agreeing to have our infants microchipped just to avoid the hassles.

whf

11. Bobby Lee member Registered Senior Member

Im not sure what is really being said here. I do know that he said she said, isnt enough to implant anything. what did you think we did the 12yrs before the noble implants. Its not legal, not enough test have been given. The electromagnetic flux caused by the implants causes more damage and loss of memory than the other.

I dont agree, its a lack of reliable info, here and their...

People with head trauma have adverse effects when micro's are installed.

As for the wife, its blood work, not microchipped. If it keeps up, the implanter is going to get charged.....its cause physical problems. Playin God isnt good. If i need Id, it will be my choice.

Not the choice of a scientist gone mad from power features...

Nueromancer isnt good, causes mania because of the shifting of particals in the blood? Health risk,

Hair of the dog....

Ever stand under a real highline, it makes your hair crawl, if you are there to long it makes you sweat, and it makes you sick.. for real.

Like now.....from the sw...

12. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I do agree with Bobby Lee, no chemical, biological or technological garbage in my body.

They gave the lifestock at farms all a kind of implant in their ears and I can imagine that hurts pretty well. But what does it matter? They are going to get killed anyway for the consumption of the human race.
    It is not that I am against the eating of meat, it is that I am against any kind of implantation, from what kind of material it may be, just because a government orders to do so with the inhabitants of their country.

I am not talking about necessarry implantation(s) after an accident or a bad sickness in which it is needed to help such a person to keep on with his/her life. Something completely different...

But nowadays they have bloodsamples from almost every inhabitant of the countries we live in and so they always can figure out who is who and where that person lives.

Unless you burn in a fire and there is nothing left to be found...but then again, a little can remain. One tooth is enough nowadays to know which person it was who died.

But maybe here I am wrong and they need some more teeth...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.