NASA Cover up

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by obeastdyke, Jan 14, 2005.

1. obeastdyke Registered Member

How much exactly do u think NASA has covered up because of human panic..there is many evidence they havent shown thousands of pics of the moon and other planets.. the moon has pyramids,bridges,etc and other interesting objects that r clearly artificial and not just natural..y do they cover up so much things?? Y do they cover up so much stuff??? How r we ever gonna learn that there is other life and that they have discovered it, if they r always covering it up and making retarded excuses.. like for example the huge cloud on the moon that they blamed on the austronauts urine... the cloud was enormous what were these people drinking??? they also never report all there finding 2 the public this has even been said by some of NASA's people.. anyway heres a link with many interesting things that were never reported on the Apollo missions.. its very interesting.. anyways what do u think about all this?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. eburacum45 Valued Senior Member

This is garbage; don't waste your time with it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. obeastdyke Registered Member

what do u mean.. so u r saying NASA reports everything they FIND!!!????

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. obeastdyke Registered Member

i also believe that aliens have lived here b4 and that being on earth were far more advanced than us.. what about the Starchild? New evidence is proving that this really was a hybrid www.starchild-uk.com half human/half alien

8. Janus58 Valued Senior Member

Question:

How do you know that there are artificial structures on the Moon.

Oh wait, let me guess, you saw them in pictures, pictures that NASA took and released. But wait, you're saying that NASA is trying to cover up the existance of these structures, so why would they release any pictures that even hint at the existance of such structures?

Does this make sense? No it does not. What makes a lot more sense is that a certain bunch of people with too much time on their hands and a very strong desire to believe in the presence of ETs, have deluded themselves to seeing things that are not there.

9. vslayer Registered Senior Member

if they really wanted to cover it up, then letting some exoscientsts at it to make crazy claims wolud be the best angle, no-one believes them, but if they kept it locked up until someone with a voice like a reporter got it then it would be big, its bettre to let people think it is false because the conspiracy buffs love it thatn to cover it up

10. Prester John The voice of Reason! Registered Senior Member

Panic over i guys, i just checked out the moon with my own private non NASA telescope and can confirm there are no bridges or pyramids or clearly artificial objects on the moon.

11. vslayer Registered Senior Member

*hands prester a beer*

12. Nasor Valued Senior Member

If NASA was going to fake anything, I would expect them to fake data in favor of strange alien stuff littering our solar system. Think of how interested people would get in space, and how much their budget would go up! Saying “We want to go to Mars so that we can study martian geology” doesn’t get you nearly as much funding as saying “We want to go to Mars so that we can study ancient alien artifacts!”

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Besides the first poster apparently has no idea how much data NASA gets in.
    If it were to release all images and make them availabe to public for download, it would take a large chunk out of their budget, money they can spend on science.
    Besides most images NASA gets, they're not jpg images, they're raw data, to make them all look user- and download-friendly would take too much of computer processing power.

edit: please move this thread to cesspoll or in the worst case scenario pseudisci forum, but there's too much of nonsense now to burden the poor pseudosci with one more thread that has no sci in it.

14. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Just lock this thread, it has no point of discussion or anything more to contribute to Sciforums.

15. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Indeed. Lock it. Too much garbage in the Pseudoscience Forum already, in fact this topic already exists there.

16. btimsah Registered Senior Member

Not so fast, Chief. One can say there ARE both pyramids and bridges that HAVE BEEN released by NASA. One just has to look for them.

Pyramid's:

Bridges:

Now, I know many of you will claim these are rocks. If they are rocks, they are pyramid or bridge-shapped rocks.

I don't feel NASA wishes to participate in anything which hint's at ETI created structures. They have never been open about such a thing, and NEVER SUGGEST it. They look down upon UFO'S in outer space, and artificial structure's on other heavenly bodies. Why is that?

17. btimsah Registered Senior Member

When you consider that NASA is under governmental oaths of security, and many of their employee's are military. It's highly possible that evidence regarding the truth about ETI vehicles or structures, are simply classified.

More importantly, NASA has had MANY oppertunities to claim aliens exist to get more money. They debunk, misinform or merely ignore anything that hint's at UFO'S or the possibility of intelligently created structures. The proof is in their inability to investigate, or even suggest the possibility that UFO'S are ETI.

18. vslayer Registered Senior Member

but if the govt is trying to cover it all up, and the govt is funding NASA then surely proving alien life would cut their funding all together, rather than increase it, would you pay someone extra to do something wrong

19. btimsah Registered Senior Member

Nobody know's if NASA ACTUALLY IS covering anything up or not. We all have our opinions, speculation or biases.

IN MY OPINION, back in the lunar orbiter/apollo day's NASA was obligated to censor evidence which illustrated the technology and/or threat of Extraterrestrial intelligence. That might still be in place, in some way or another. Again, it's impossible to explain how, or why it works when nobody know's for sure if it EVEN DOES. It's all conjecture.

The current M.O. seem's to be this. Signs of benign life, are okay. Signs of past life are okay. Signs that a place could sustain life in the past is okay. However, ANY INFORMATION which leads the public to believe INTELLIGENT ALIEN LIFE EXISTS NOW, is not okay and subject to a high level classification. That's why the Labelled Release Experiment detected life on Mars, only to have NASA reject it, and it's findings.

Then there's some testimony from some who have worked at NASA all suggesting, either a coverup or removal of any ETI/UFO evidence. However, I suppose how you view all of this comes down to you're bias and point of view.

20. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I happen to believe the Viking data did show evidence for life. Would you care to explain how the detection of microbial life on Mars would in anyway constitute evidence that intelligent alien life exists now?

In the case of many of us it depends upon the application of scientific method and intelligence.

21. btimsah Registered Senior Member

I never said it did prove ETI... Nice try though.

22. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

1) Do you honestly expect your DoD to share anything with civilians?
    2) Do you honestly expect your DoD to cut its budget?

The answer to the first question would tell you if NASA/DoD is being informative.

23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Nor did I claim you did. I asked you, and I ask again how would the detection of microbial life on Mars in anyway constitute evidence (not proof, evidence) that intelligent alien life exists now?

You clearly made the link with this piece of logic:
    1.ANY INFORMATION which leads the public to believe INTELLIGENT ALIEN LIFE EXISTS NOW, is not okay and subject to a high level classification
    2. Signs of benign life, are okay.
    3. the Labelled Release Experiment detected life on Mars
    4. The Labelled Release Experiment was designed to detect microbial life
    5. NASA reject it(The Labelled Release Experiment ) , and it's findings
    6. Therefore the detection of microbial life on Mars is evidence that INTELLIGENT ALIEN LIFE EXISTS NOW..

It is this logic flow I am challenging you to justify.