Super Mario All Stars Question

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Albume27, Oct 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albume27 Registered Senior Member

Hello.

I have had this super nintendo for a while and it has been sitting in a drawer for about a year with its games. and one of the games i own is Super Mario all stars. it has all the mario games and some stuff called the "Lost Levels" and so today i pulled it out and hooked it up tryed playing Super Mario All stars (SMAS) i picked wich game I wanted. and which ever one i pick this black screen comes up with some shimring letters saying "WARNING: IT IS A SERIOUS CRIME TO COPY VIDEO GAMES. 18 USC 2319 PLEASE REFER TO YOUR NINTENDO GAME INSTRUCTION BOOKLET FOR FURTHER INFORMATION."

Now i know I no one copied it. I bought it many years ago. I played it last year sometime and it was fine.

Now heres the question FINALLY: What the hell do you think is the matter with the thing.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well, you could try cleaning the contacts on the game disk or the console itself. If there is dust/dirt on them, all kinds of malfunctions happen.

If that does not work, I have no idea.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Albume27 Registered Senior Member

I had cleaned the game before I used it...I did what you just said...It didnt work.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

hmm
    that is what it says in the super metroid booklet.
    p.s. I emailed someone who owns the game, if I get a reply then maybe I can answer your question.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  8. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well, if it is not dirt than your SNES could be damaged. I know mine works fine with my Super Mario all stars. Sorry for you.

9. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Wait, this was in SciFi

SPAMMAGE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.