BAN undecided

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by rahul_sharma, Oct 11, 2004.

?

BAN UNDECIDED

Poll closed Oct 25, 2004.
  1. YES

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  2. NO

27 vote(s)
    84.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rahul_sharma Registered Senior Member

showing his extremeness , when proved wrong.

height of extremeness and partiality

openly becoming racist

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

be a good idea to stick a poll on this.... its sort of the rules for banning people.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

have you made this thread twice, cause thats silly.
    (30303030303030303030303030303030303030303030303030303030303030)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Undecided Banned Banned

Do you comprehend that deserving a seat does not mean you get one…hello…is there a f***ing brain in that head or is it located in your phallus complex?

Alas I did not call you anything I was asking you a question. You called me a fucking idiot, also F***ing could mean anything, facking I could have said that how do you know? So no I didn’t saying thing here that can be said that is an insult. Nice try though.

Are you still around? I'll make sure you aren't.

That is not enough to get me banned, and by the looks of it I am getting rid of you.

I wouldn’t laugh so much because if it wasn’t for that forest all you Indians with humanity would probably die from a lack of oxygen.

What racism? I said that we would all die, I just said Indian to reinforce the point for you. No racism here, try again.

8. Undecided Banned Banned

Do you comprehend that deserving a seat does not mean you get one…hello…is there a f***ing brain in that head or is it located in your phallus complex?

Alas I did not call you anything I was asking you a question. You called me a fucking idiot, also F***ing could mean anything, facking I could have said that how do you know? So no I didn’t saying thing here that can be said that is an insult. Nice try though.

Are you still around? I'll make sure you aren't.

That is not enough to get me banned, and by the looks of it I am getting rid of you.

I wouldn’t laugh so much because if it wasn’t for that forest all you Indians with humanity would probably die from a lack of oxygen.

What racism? I said that we would all die, I just said Indian to reinforce the point for you. No racism here, try again.

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Undecided has his personality and arguing style weaknesses but he is not worthy of banishment, at least not yet.

rahul_sharma,

Please show me the links to those posts.

10. Red Eagle Registered Senior Member

oooooohhh do u want to BAN the heart of sci???!!!!

poooor Indian simply u CANT

11. rahul_sharma Registered Senior Member

mr. WellCookedFetus cannt u read this “ Do you comprehend that deserving a seat does not mean you get one…hello…is there a f***ing brain in that head or is it located in your phallus complex? ” , send by this guy ....in a same forum where u just visited :m:

12. Undecided Banned Banned

Show me the insult please?

13. SKULLZ Banned Banned

rahal sharma has 74 posts and undecided has near 4000,that means hes spent enough time here to gain respect.

After only being here for a little while do you think you have the right to ask about banning people?

Calm down,sit down to a nice large vindaloo and papadoms,cup of assam tea and you might feel better.

It might not work for you but when i do that i cant go on sciforums at all cos i spend the rest of the day on the toilet.

14. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I think it is this time of the month again, do I hear the mob shouting "BAN, BAN, BAN...!" again?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I most certainly don't agree with Undecided all the time, but he's a good poster.

16. SKULLZ Banned Banned

Ok youve posted this twice,i reckon everyone should vote YES on this one and NO on the other one.

17. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well, I suppose it exists twice because this one has no poll...

18. SKULLZ Banned Banned

That is most unfortunate.

19. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Ahhh, Rahul Sharma, welcome to sciforums, one of the most open and controversial discussion sites on the web. Perhaps the Guardian online forum in the UK is more open and less moderated, but sciforums beats it for sheer diversity. I am afriad that using your criteria at least 50% of the posters here should be banned. I suggest that you either live with it or go elsewhere.

20. philocrazy Banned Banned

i agree with Guthrie,dont ask for members to be banned,either live with it,or go to more
    moderated forums such as philosophyforums.com for example

philosopher philocrazy

Last edited: Oct 12, 2004
  21. philocrazy Banned Banned

chaos is humanity too you know

Philosopher Philocrazy

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This is obviously a personal argument.

Maybe we should temporarily ban both of you.

Do you think that's fair?

23. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Nono, absolutely no. This was discussed so many times before! Why do we keep coming back to the same issues?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.