Ban rahul_sharma

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Undecided, Oct 11, 2004.

?

Permanently Ban rahul_sharma

Poll closed Oct 14, 2004.
  1. Yes

68.2%
  2. No

31.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undecided Banned Banned

Although WCF edited the post I think he should be banned for being immature and plain assed rude, because he did not edit it himself he is just as guilty:

http://img1.uploadimages.net/254293untitled1in.jpg

As you can see:

Permanent ban, because those are beyond the realm of decency, we all know even without looking at site rules that calling someone a fucking , idiotic individual is just plain low class, and sad.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I restrain from voting. I have to note, what you quoted is nothing out of the ordinary.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Undecided Banned Banned

It is in the sense that this individual is new and shouldn't be acting like he did, secondly he did not edit his post also his general demeanor has been deplorable, that is truly only the tip of the iceberg. Also accusing me of things I did not do, like lying? Anyways…he deserves to get a lesson.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Yes, he is new. Temporary ban?

8. Undecided Banned Banned

No this guy won't change, and temporary ban would have been ok if he didn't have such a nasty attitude.

9. rahul_sharma Registered Senior Member

i just said brazil's govt. is with more sense and strategy...then ur replies which are REPETITIVE, full of extreme behaviour, idiotic and fucking (this word has been used by u more than me) replies.

ofcourse with replies u had sent in the forum, anybody can loose value like ur replies are without any value for me now.

10. Undecided Banned Banned

I used fucking once: America has a history of short term decisions, and fucking up in the long term.

You are the only one who used the term in a derogatory sense against another individual as shown. The fact remains you called me a fucking idiot I never did such a thing.

11. Undecided Banned Banned

12. rahul_sharma Registered Senior Member

what abt the fucking word u used in ur replies for me?......

u have never said that to me , then what is this??

13. rahul_sharma Registered Senior Member

now tell me after seeing and reading this , is it wrong to say that u continusly use lies one after another in ur replies and still using even in this forum?

14. Undecided Banned Banned

No such word was uttered, I didn't say anything. F***ing could mean many things its up to my discretion not yours, for instance facking. You said Fucking in the most unequivocal terms, I didn’t say anything.

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Do you two need a spanking?

I warned rahul_sharma of his behavior already, that all the punishment he needs now, further infractions will be dealt with much more harshly. Now be calm and relax, can't you two people debate and argue without getting all flaming and hating?

16. Undecided Banned Banned

As you can plainly see, he accuses me of lying when I did not lie anywhere here. Everyone knows me on sci pretty much, so u know my style. He just doesn’t realize what he is saying is doing more harm then good. Oh well...better for me. Continue Rahul...

17. Undecided Banned Banned

can't you two people debate and argue without getting all flaming and hating?

Mind showing me my flaming? What here did I say that is factually incorrect?

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

He's got it on is banish poll against you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. rahul_sharma Registered Senior Member

mr. WellCookedFetus .....cant u read this “ Do you comprehend that deserving a seat does not mean you get one…hello…is there a f***ing brain in that head or is it located in your phallus complex? ” send by this guy ... :m:

20. Red Eagle Registered Senior Member

undecided u r bothering your silf my frind by speaking with a deaf person ...

21. Undecided Banned Banned

I didn't insult you Rahul, a question cannot be an insult. I didn't assert you were anything so how could I have insulted you?

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

he sent it to you as a pm or is it on a post? If it is one a post show me, if its on a pm forward the pm to me.

23. Undecided Banned Banned

It's not an insult so what's the point here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.