What Is Life Al About?

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Rick, Sep 25, 2001.

1. Rick Valued Senior Member

my idea of universe???well,its a big question..but i"ll answer it another way....from point f view of prof.kaku, the universe is divided,i mean universe uses the idea of hyper space.what he means to say is that different dimensions are there for matter to exist at different frequencies.so there is possibility of thousands of universes at thounsands of different frequences having different set of dimmensions,different rules,regulations,perehaps that would explain the idea of instant dissappearence,or dissappereance of ufos.likewise there are many issues.the universe is supposedly made up from an energy source,if that is true?then probably we should have an antiuniverse(by a proven theory of when energy is converted to matter it forms two of them particles and antiparticles).BUT TELL YOU WHAT?THERE IS NO----ANTIUNIVERSE as we know.so?now what do have?.well the only reason to be highly inspired by the matrix movie was to find out about life........let us believe in an entity named "god".(i personally believe in god,but for those who dont,i posted this message)now let us say that he owns a computer and just given definitions for energy for this world to be formed.now this world is a computer program,and well a programmer knows the cheat codes of his own program...so this explains god performing miracles,likewise jesus was just a program created by the so called "god"to help us in maintaining his own computer system.
    welll...................
    i have another thought in this respect.................well if get bored of this stupid theory,suggest to me something that explains the antimatter anomalies in the universe itself,my brothers even suspect that this world has been programmed more than once.....the first once was a period where definitions were given in such a way that man and other entities existed
    for thousands of years...the second where people lived 300yrs as the ancient sumerian records suggest....the thirdwas where 200 yrs was the age... and this is the last one....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MuliBoy psykyogi Registered Senior Member

Using computer lingo is a great way of explaining aspects of mind vs space concepts. The "soul" resides outside of the system and I am certain the physical person (or avatar) is capable of overriding the set rules within the system by having strong contact with the "soul".

But since most cheats are just "infinite ammo" or "invincibility" these pokes are mostly desired by those who have little contact with ones higher self

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It´s usually called magic.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.