Ok this is getting mental...

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Undecided, Aug 15, 2004.

?

A vote to ban Kiwi 123, Balanced, Dane Mark, MightisRight,and David F.

1. Yes

92.3%
  2. No

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undecided Banned Banned

Now I’ve tolerated multiple personalities before, but this is to the extreme. If you have frequented WE&P as of late you would notice that there are posters who post the exact same thing and support “each other” constantly. I asked a moderator about whom these people are, and that moderator told me that Kiwi 123, Balanced, Dane Mark, MightisRight, are all the same person, and who is that person? Well that person was a poster who used to come known as David F! The problem here people is pretty obvious, not only are they spamming WE&P, they stifle all conversation with their personal attacks. Now you can look for yourselves, what substance do these posts contribute to the forum other then spam?

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=656578 (Yes you heard it here first Harvard is owned by Arabs)
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=653782 (The point of the thread being? Note the overt racism)
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=654239 (Yes again you heard it here fist I’m an Arab now!)
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=656640 (I assume there’s a thing against one liners on sci?)
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=651414(here is David F. habitually talking to himself)

There is more of this serve case of psychosis on sci, the moderators haven’t been able to do anything about this (which I find to be extremely odd considering I’m pretty sure that Multiple personalities have been banned before), especially when there are 6 different names with one user. So if we can’t create multi personalities on sci, what gives this maniac the right? I vouch that for totally disrespecting sciforums, and her members these 7 members should be banned.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Actually Kiwi123, Balanced, Dane Mark all have the same:
    - exactly identical Ip address
    - service provider
    - writing style

MightisRight and David F have the same Ip address to each other but are only connect to the above:
    - writing style

This evidence my seem daming to you and me but not to James R or possible Porfiry who has yet to repsond to my complaints about Kiwi123 and the rest.

Also Kiwi123 has posted graphic pictures that I have warned him not to do, repeatedly now!

even so, Multiple user accounts are not illegal, though I would consider how Kiwi uses s/he accounts is wrong, there is nothing I can do but try to edit and delete inappropriate behavior, and complain to the higher ups.

Which bring me to another problem, Undecided if you find problems please report them I can't moderate very well without knowing what’s wrong.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2004
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Undecided Banned Banned

Also Kiwi123 has posted graphic pictures that I have warned him not to do, repeatedly now!

That alone, should be a basis for banning disregarding repeatedly a mods demands. *coughishouldknowcough*

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Undecided Banned Banned

Undecided if you find problems please report them I can't moderate very well without knowing what’s wrong

I have...and due to a lack of moderation from all moderators I have decided that yet again the community has to take this into their own hands.

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well James R does not think so, I think its because I warned him repeatedly in posts, but only once via PM, thus it could be consider as only one offical warning, sorry my bad.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Sirius83 Registered Senior Member

While we're on this topic, what about vincent28uk and what appears to be his newly created clone, very proud muslim?

Just take a look at the religion forum and see what I mean. I see James R has been closing some of his posts, but really, this guy isn't doing anything for anyone and is quicking ceasing to be mildly amusing and is taking the path of being annoying. I wasn't under the impression that hate threads and multiple personalities was allowed around here.

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry Undicided but you have only reproted one of this thread you complain about now and even then you did not specify what you found wrong with it or how it violate rules.

11. Undecided Banned Banned

Well now I have...and there is no doubt to anyone this man has to be stopped ASAP.

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well actually I have seen much worse, aside for the graphic photos I don't find much else wrong with him. I'm sorry if his beliefs conflict with yours and you argue against each other. As long as he follows rules he can stay, if you would like to propose new rules please do. If you would like to complain about violations please do ahead of time.

13. Undecided Banned Banned

Ermm...firstly breaking one rule repeatedly is enough. Secondly he ad homs without shame which breaks sci laws like reposting, it’s not because he has a different perspective then mine, I tolerate many people who have different opinions then mine. You never saw me do a ban oth thread for instance. No this man degrades the level of debate in that forum.

14. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

good job UND made it a public poll, so we can see if the schizo moron piwi uses its multiple id's to vote NO.

15. Undecided Banned Banned

16. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

IP and service provider should sometime be taken lightly, it's fairly commen here in DK for communities to share a single external IP.

17. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

I think piwi has suffered major post-arab-cognitive-psychosis-disorder (oh the wonder of juche!!).

maybe a dirty old arab tried to play "hide the salami" with him?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well I would love to fix these violations if you would show me where they are.

19. Undecided Banned Banned

WCF please you see them, ad homs, to methoidically ignoring your warnings to mutliple posting of the same one liners, and other innately wasteful garbage.

20. Undecided Banned Banned

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

At the request of WellCookedFetus, the following members have been banned for 1 week:

Kiwi 123, Balanced, Dane Mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.