Neurological tampering

Discussion in 'Intelligence & Machines' started by Stryder, Sep 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I thought I would just create this post to explain something I realise about neurological tampering.
    Using certain frequencies (including electromagnetics) to access the neural clusters within a persons brain can actually wipe certain memories from the clusters.

But that is not all, From a mixture of my memory of Sigmund Freud and his explaination of how a persons brain was suppose to be a build of multiple consciousness, merged with some archive at the BBC from Imperial College entitled "We think, therefore I am" I realised something...

I had and still noticed that this was infact incorrect, we don't exist with multiple subconsiousnesses, it is infact far simpler.

If you read a book, watch a film or a play, you might spot similarities within a character, and the same can go with hero's.
    You create some idealology where you might take preportions of the character traits you've seen and add them to your own.

This is quite natural, because if you were truly interested in that character and how they reacted you will have forced yourself to memories what you observe. Which means that memory is now apart of you, and something that your own character pulls upon so you start reacting with some of the traits from that memory.

It's also known that hypnotic regression will pull memories forwards, by making you remember and area of memory, but it also leaves that area of memory suseptable to change, namely something can be conjured over than memory that distorts it from the true memory. Thats why people have been known to fabricate events and believe they really happened.

If anyone has anything else to add to the topic of this thread feel free to add.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

Is that why my Microsoft Word thinks, it is Powerpoint?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.