Burning

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Nivao, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nivao Ghost of Mirkwood Registered Senior Member

is it possible for you to burn a wav file to a cd? or, maybe save something that i recorded through the little microphone on the side of the computer as an mp3? would i be able to do that? i'd be using the musicmatch software.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

1/ burning a wav to a cd: all the cd burning software out there will do that. Try easy cd creator or nero burning rom.

2/ various programs can convert a recorded wav into an mp3. I would recommend you download Goldwave, which is usable shareware. Open the wav, then save it as the desired bit rated stereo or mono mp3.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gifted World Wanderer Registered Senior Member

What he said, along with personal evidence. My mother is working on putting a decent number of records on CD. The first step is to hook up the turntable to the computer(adaptor jacks are available), and record a WAV file. You then burn this to CD, Probably converting it to MP3 or another suitable format in the process.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rick Valued Senior Member

MP3 CD converters are there.Then you have Audio CD creators,CD TO MP3 Convertor programs...

bye!

8. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

IMHO that is not what happens. Wav files are not converted before being burned to a cd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.