My Theory Of Cosmic Origin....Comments Welcome!

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Tristan, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Lately I have been reading Cosmos by Carl Sagan. While in the car I Brainstormed an idea. It answers questions but raises new ones... here it is.

The Universe has supposedley been created from the big bang. So where did all that matter in the big bang come from? My theory suggests that The universe is actually a black hole in a sense....... So work with me here..... A massive sun dies and creates a massive black hole. This black hole consums entire galaxies and tons of matter of the eons. The black hole is essentially a pouch of Matter from all the stuff it consumed. Of Course we can't see it. We can only see a black hole. But in the inside it's like a pouch. Now lets hypathetically say that all matter is reduced to say, Sub atomic particles when it goes through the Black hole. So there is and intensely compact pouch of protons, Neturons, and electrons Inside this Massive Black hole. Then something happens and The inside Just Starts exploding or changing quickly into a universe. The universe is only as big as the amount of matter in it at the begaining. but things change and when that explosion happens the black hole is somehow closed and we now have a brand new universe. This theory of mine is suggesting that there are many universes and One huge Cosmos. But does it stop there? This is my theory Of cosmic origin.Comments Are very welcome. I know it needs work but tI have 60 years at least., After all I am only 14.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I have always thought that maybe it was a black hole. Only there's some things here that have to be different. For one there is so much gravity that the source is infinately small. The size of a pea. Now to have that much gravity but that much mass doesn't make sense in that small of an area. But if it were the remains of another universe, completely swallowed, imagine the amount of gravity. Prehaps the point is the white hole letting all of that matter screaming into the universe that we now know. Kind of like the universal rectum with a bad case of the runs. (poor example)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

The latest findings indicate that there is a black hole at the center of every galaxy.

What if these black holes are slowly sucking in all the surrounding galactic matter? Each galaxy might eventually disappear into its own black hole and then we will only be left with black holes, ah but then the black holes will be so massive that they will attract each other and start to merge. Perhaps that will be enough gravitic attraction to prevent the observed universe from expanding and cause it to contract ending with one final enormous black hole.

I would then suggest that the black hole might have a maximum threshold above which it cannot sustain itself and will then explode – awright another big bang, and the cycle continues.

This is complete conjecture of course – I simply liked the idea. Might still be true, but the current thoughts are that the observable universe is likely to expand forever. Shame.

Cris

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

A lot of theories you mention.......Why a black hole???
    Because most of the people think the Universe exists out of stars and Black Holes....
    And people think everything vanishes in these Black Holes, which is true, but to say that the whole Universe once will merge into one big Black Hole....???

We live in the Cosmos, we are born because it makes sense. Everybody on Earth lives here for a reason. Perhaps it is difficult to believe but we live again, and again, and again until we know why we live.
    We live to learn to love eachother. Whatever the colour, religion, or whatever else may be........
    It doesn't matter in the end, we are all the same, don't be so paranoid and try to trust some one.

Blach Holes are there and they will always be there, but they will never suck up the whole Universe, there are much dimensions. They stay......no matter what.
    We belong at such dimension, we come from there..........we are born again from there.
    I can't explain it in good words to you now, I don't have the words now, but it'll come.....then I will tell all I know, all you need to know too.
    I am sorry. I tell you as soon as I have the words.

8. kmguru Staff Member

I think Asimov's theory was in the same line as the blackhole theory that I read many years ago in one of his books.

I think each backhole connects to a whitehole where matter moves from oneside to the other and back again when the matter runs out at one end. The blackhole changes state when that happens. It goes on forever. In the meantime, if one blackhole come in contact with another, they combine to form a bigger one. Just another thought.

Then the question comes, where did all these energy come from. May be in the beginning there was nothing...then there was a photon...and another one...and another one...

OR, may be the Universe is an effect of a cause, so alien that it is beyond our Universe...and we will never find it, because neither we nor the Universe can perceive that which is outside.

9. Patman just one of the lost Registered Senior Member

Tristan
    GOOD ONE!

wet1 The size of a pea. In what we know of this universe anything seems possible.
    Cris
    From the last I've heard we're still expanding thankfully.(Hopefully!) Good theory!

Banshee
    Just wanted to say "Hello!"

Kmguru
    Good theory.
    What if blackholes are vacuum cleaners. They suck at one end blow from the other. So in one sense the big bang could be the black hole getting into a filthy spot and sucking it clean into are existence. Maybe the expanding universe is not that at all it's what we see when one of the many vacuums cleaners around us just cleaned up.(By the way the vacuum cleaner I'm talking about doesn't have a bag. But if it did then it exploded, then there might be a big bang?) The way I'm going it might need one.) What if this replaces the big bang and there's an infinite number of vacuum cleaners askew throughout spitting and blowing at one another recreating itself(The universe) all the time.

10. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

You can laugh about me as much as you want.
    In another forum I said already I go look for another thread or another forum.
    I thought everybody has the right to write his/hers feelings and thoughts down.
    Why are mine so laughable, tell me!!!

Do you know better, and do you know that for sure???

And Hello to you too.

11. Patman just one of the lost Registered Senior Member

Banshee
    I believe that your last post was aimed at me. Sorry if I made you feel that way. As far as I remember I just said 'hello'. I was not laughing at your theory at all. I didn't comment on it because it made sense and I had no argument with it. From the bottom of my heart I apologize. You are an asset to this forum and I look forward to your continuing post.
    sincerely,
    Patrick.

12. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I am so sorry, think I've got moonsick.
    The moon is almost ful and most of the time I am not to handle then......

So I apologize, I am a lunatic.....today

Think I over reacted, so I am real sorry.....

13. Patman just one of the lost Registered Senior Member

banshee
    Thank's for the words.

I didn't want to try the parachute.

I can't figure out why no one wanted to by it.

Type to ya soon!

14. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

Tristan - deep thinking young man!

Wow, Tristan that was deep, deep enough to be almost the basis of a new religion! As far as the latest information goes on the Universe is that it is actually accelerating apart. Maybe it will accelerate far enough apart that it will no longer be a universe, just an infinite space with a few exotrillion atoms wandering about! Exotrillion I made up, no idea what it means! Interesting theory though Tris; if you make it to be another Einstein call me please!

15. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

16. Rick Valued Senior Member

first of all tell me ...who defined energy in the cosmos ?i mean, thats where particles and antiparticles are coming from.isn"t it?????

17. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

In fact are we all materialized energy.
    We all come from the Cosmos.
    Everything is energy, in everything is energy.
    Even in a stone, you can make fire out of it, easily, just a spark from the stone.
    Your reality is different then mine.
    I look to a tree in a different way then you do.
    So my reality is different from yours and other people.
    So there is no reality, which reality is the only real reality then?
    You see.
    Everybody has a different vision, on everything, and makes his/her own reality.

We materialize ourselves here on Earth in the way we want to be, and in the way we are.
    You come to Earth as a person who already knows his/her whole coming life.
    That part is your Deeper Self.
    That stays with you, through all your lifes.
    that is only energy, this Deeper Self, but You are the energy.
    The energy materializes on Earth in the baby you are when you will be born.
    But in fact you know your whole life, and what is going to come in your further life.
    Your Deeper Self has that wthin, you can't reach it, that is for safety and because you are not here to know all you have to do up front. But the way your life goes is set, up front.
    Every person is on Earth because he/she has a mission to do here. It can be very simple and it can be very hard.
    Every person shall get his/her own share of good and bad things.
    And no, this is not the bible.
    The bible is more cruel.
    If you manage to live on Earth in the best way you can and you treat people well, then you will be treated well.
    You get what you give!!
    And this one is very true.
    If you give anger and insults, don't look strange when you get something back,as nasty as what you yourself did.
    You give good listening and real love and friendship, you will find love and friendship on your way.

Remember always, Material things are not as valuable as many people think....
    You get, what you give...
    The Cosmos gives Love.

18. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Tristan,

From experiance of our present sun, we can understand that it distributes heat and light, creates rain, which all in all creates and sustains life as we know it. If a sun was to collapse and become sucked into a black hole, it must be asked, where did the sun come from?

Love. Jan Ardena

19. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

When the sun dies, the Earth dies...
    Nothing more...Nothing less.

20. GRO$$ Registered Senior Member

wow

Printed this out and posted in on my wall. Wow Banshee. Ever thought of writing a book? I'd read it

21. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Welcome to Sciforums, GRO$$.

You'd be suprised at the bits of wisdom that come from all over the world to here. The beliefs of people are wide and varied, reflecting the enviroment that they grew up in or just the way they have worked the world out for their own understanding.

22. MuliBoy psykyogi Registered Senior Member

Yeah, quite heavy

Being located in this vortex one could say the universe might not be expanding, but by being slowly compacted as the pull increases, the further edges seem to move away

Anyone familiar with the novelty theory by Terrence McKenna? Time itself being sped up towards a final dimensional implosion where we meet the transcendal object at the end of time. Fits the idea of a black hole. A rip in space/time which slowly eats up the universe. Getting closer to the whirlpools centre the pull becomes stronger and faster. Speeding up time itself...

Just freestyling here

23. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Thank you Gro$$, for the compliment

And MuliBoy.
    Time is relative; The next second is past tence already..

Don't you think it is crazy they made up 'Summer' and 'Winter'time in Europe??
    We have 7 months 'Summertime' and 5 months 'Wintertime'.
    What kind of logica is this?
    They do with time whatever sooths them best.
    So time is not real, if it can be changed that easily every time...