Should "International Press Conference, Mexican DoD"

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by FieryIce, May 14, 2004.

?

Should "International Press Conference, Mexican DoD" be moved back to World Events?

Poll closed May 28, 2004.
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  1. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

Should the thread 'International Press Conference, Mexican DoD" be moved back to World Events where it was originally started?
    The conference was called INTERNATIONAL.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Absolutely.
    This is no longer a question.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

Certainly moementum, I agree and I voted.

Fuck I am Awesome

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

Porfiry
    What about that thread moving person that denies that the thread was started somewhere else after they moved it to another part of the forum? They even eliminate the “Thread Moved” markers so it doesn’t show where it was started at.

It is of course YOUR prerogative to retain such types of moderators that are known liars and extremely bigoted and biased.

I say move the thread back to World Events where it was first started.

8. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

You certainly are Fiery!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

I say there is no point moving this thread now, as discussion seems to be saturated, and further more, the moderators and administration are prejudiced to this type of discussion taking place in the mainstream forums.

Like many other UFO cases, this has also been left unexplained, and thus like all cases, it will be ignored.

We know this much, however -

1. It is an ETI UFO
    2. It is classified US technology

It proves, at the very least, that US does have far more advanced technology then our current level of technology, which only lends credence to the claims of ETI proponents and so called conspiratators.

We have to wait a little longer, before disclosure. I just hope it's a few years away, as opposed to a few decades away.

10. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

Certainly I want disclosure Mikey, and now not years from now, not decades from now. NOW!!
    The longer disclosure is delayed the worse it will be.

But before things get out of hand, lets just deal with the facts, like the fact these were unknowns. The premise that these unknowns were USA technology is also not known, maybe it was Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, Cuba or even Canada. Not that I wouldn't mind all these other countries to start standing up for themselves and not putting up with the demonocracy-dictatorship put forward by only a couple so-called strong countries and start publishing data.
    IT’s about TIME!

The Secretary of Defense coming forward with this information was a smart move in the game of multi-level push-shove intrigue.

11. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

Well FieryIce, it would be more likely it was US technology, than other countries, more accurately, NWO technology.

At least there should be a disclosure of all advanced technology US and others have, and at best, disclosure of ETI. Yes, I want disclosure now too, but sadly, disclosure will only occurr, when the government sees fit. That could be years or decades.

12. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

In light of a recent incident on this forum, I find it disappointing that one of you
    four posters will not step up and explain to the other three that a rational conversation,
    not blind tantrums, allowed you to resolve a dispute in what I thought was a mutually
    amicable manner. I took someone at their word, despite contadictory evidence.

I would have expected the same.

I will state again, that the administrator and moderators of these forums do not hold
    your personal beliefs against you. If we did, you would be gone. There is nothing that
    guarantees a right of free speech, and there is certainly no guarantee of a platform
    for you to express your views. Posts are deleted and/or moved based on our decisions,
    and you have to live with that - or move on. If you would like to discuss why a thread
    is moved, do so like a rational person. There is no conspiracy at SciForums - amply
    evidenced by the fact that you, and your posts, are still here.

This thread is being moved to Open Government where it belongs.

13. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

It's not wrong till it's murder, right? On the contrary, the moderators and the administration do hold our beliefs against us, and it's glaringly obvious.

I see no need to move this thread, you might as well just close it or delete it, as nothing is going to be done.

14. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

goofyfish
    Goofy, what incident, what tantrum, what word of someone's? Are you making up things now?

edited: to fix quote bracket

15. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

I see this is an issue between Goofy and Mikey.
    Therefore, Goofy and Mikey take your petty bickering elsewhere. If you two have an issue it has nothing to do with an International Conference or International Conference thread!!

16. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

Did I miss something here?
    Why is the fish AND crazy having this “lovers quarrel” in this thread?

Porfiry :m: (yah gonna share there bogart? LOL)
    Please delete these squabbling kid’s post.

Last edited: May 14, 2004
  17. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

No. It should stay in the Pseudoscience forum because it is referencing an activity resembling science but based on fallacious assumptions, namely the UFO/ETI movement at large. Many claims of "knowing" that it was ETI have been asserted within the thread, based on fallacious assumption.

In addition, the thread will get more notice from those that are believers in the Pseudoscience thread where they are more likely to look for such things.

18. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

No, it was a discussion between myself and Goofy, right baby cakes

Sorry goofy, there is no way I am going to baby sit some of the posters in here.
    Can't squeeze blood from a rock.
    Not that I've tried.

19. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

For once I am at total disagreement with the mighty Skin.
    I don't really care as to what other people think, I am to busy doing my own.
    However, in light of the fact that this topic( It does not matter what it is)
    was brought about from a governmental agency, I would put this in a context of World topics.
    Again, these were unidentified objects.
    Only someone with presumptuous beleifs of (anything but ET crafts) would come to your conclusion.
    This incident has been televised or reported over more than half the earth.
    It was not containied to a mere single individual, making it a topic of influence to his freinds and family.
    It was not contained to a mere city, making the local news.
    It was not contained to a single state, or country.
    Just when does a topic fit into "World" discussion?
    Being objective, it should not make any difference as to what the topic is about!
    It could be about a giant turd making chocolate chip cookies for orphaned kids, if it makes it into the worlds media, it is worthy of the worlds attention, thus in the context of a "World" forum.
    Allowing the worlds individuals to decide for themselves.

Not if its worthy to you.
    No matter what it is.
    Unfortunately, I do find this particular event to be unneccessarily prohibited from the "World Events" forum.
    Simple.
    It doesn't matter one way or the other.
    I'm still fucking awesome!

Last edited: May 15, 2004
  20. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

It is of course my prerogative to ban you for insulting and harrassing the administration of this site.

21. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Funny, I see only two posters who would have voted no, wouldn't have anything to do with having no grounds to make that decision would it?

edit; I see it has come into Open Government.
    Alright!
    A step up for us little crack pots!!!
    Inform the head ship that we have now entered into code blue, I repeat, code blue, over.

Last edited: May 15, 2004
  22. Unknown_user Registered Senior Member

This site is much more credible than USA today, CNN, MSNCB, etc. Therefore, it should be dismissed outright and taken out of "world events" as it was.

Not.

23. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Funny,I still only see three posts from those who would have voted no.

Come on guys, speak up!
    Why not?
    The awnser is simple isn't it?

But again, we made it into Government postings!!
    YEEEHAAWWW!!!!
    About time us nuts get some credibility!!! :bugeye: