Censure of on Topic Posts

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Zarkov, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Zarkov Banned Banned

Zarkov has been censured in the Physics and Maths stream of this forum by James R, who is the moderator

Zarkov posted to the "Action at a Distance" thread from this discussion that took place in "black Holes: Fact or Fiction", in the Physics and Maths stream

Conversation...

>> 2inquisitive
    452 posts

quote:
    "Attraction or pull is philosophically unsound....matter can only push matter."
    ================================================== ==========
    Ever heard of a magnet? Opposites attract. Who's living an illusion?

>> Zarkov
    230 posts

>> Ever heard of a magnet? Opposites attract. Who's living an illusion?

Haahahh, Yep easy words, but opposites contract, the lines of force are likened to rubber bands, stretch and contract.

When you get the observations correct, theory becomes much easier to both formulate and understand.

>> 2inquisitive
    452 posts

A force that "contracts" is not pulling two objects together? What is the difference
    between a "contracting" force and an "attracting" force other than a play on words?

Zarkov then posted the next two posts in response....

>> A force that "contracts" is not pulling two objects together?

For contraction there must be a medium, eg a rubber band can be stretched and then it will contract, a two way mechanism.

'Spooky action at a distance' was one way only, with no apparent mechanism other than "gravitation" ( the only one way force in the Universe).

Stretching is achieved by motion (energy in), whereas contraction or relaxation is always towards the inertial state ( lowest energy state).

Mechanisms are still unfolding, as in electric and magnetic fields. Waves everybody agrees upon... so why not fields?? which are nothing but standing spherical waves in 3D space.

We use pulling to depict "push from the front" as opposed to "push from behind". It was all to do with the motion of the body.... and nothing to do with physics.... but it has created confusion ever since.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But this is off subject see "spooky action at a distance" thread >>>

and

>> Just as an exercise, try pulling a door open, without vice gripping the perimeter of the door knob (this would be becoming part of the door, still a push) or placing your fingers behind the door knob ( this would be pushing from behind the door knob).

There is no way you can, in a physics sense, pull open/shut a door, or anything for that matter.

Force has to be transmitted via push.

So gravity is a push to the centre of field spin (not planet rotation),...... and in the motion of the planets the electric force drives the motion which modifies the contracting magnetic fields -----> circular motion..... however elliptical motion is seen, this is due to an electrostatic force pushing all the solar bodies away from their centres of spin.

>>>>>

Zarkov then reposted the above two posts to the "Action at a Distance" thread in the Math and Physics stream

Both posts have been deleted by James R, comment "off topic"

So what does the forum think of this fascist science attitude raising its head on this forum.

James R has an axe to grind with Zarkov which has grown from his attacks of Zarkov in the ABC's SSSF,.... he has commented on ESGT is demeaning terms without even understanding the concepts, he has posted degrading comments in my Cosmology thread "Physics without Einstein", which are totally off-topic.

I am sure he has overstepped his authority, in this case.

Comments please.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

It's not on topic, and it isn't supported.

'Opposites attracts' is a bad 80s song.... not an overriding physics principle.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Can't say I speak for the forum, but personally I think you've hurt yourself with a magnet and we're seeing the nasty side effects of what a head injury can do to someone.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

It is rather humorous to watch Zarkov's third person present a complaint about the handling of a subject that his first person and second person apparently know very little. By the way, do you want to be Bob Dole when you grow up?

:m: Peace.

8. Silverback Registered Senior Member

Zarkov, I know you have your pet theory to "push" (couldn't resist) and that is fine. You started a thread on it, talk about it all you want right there.

If you try to hijack other threads where there are discussions of legitimate, accepted scientific principles involved and try to turn it into another "spin-gravity" thread, that is probably why you got censured.

I think that is what Craterchains did and he is no longer around. Take a lesson.

9. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

No, craterchains left because he claimed we were agents of the system trying to keep what he found a secret. We made fun of him, he got mad, and left. He didn't hijack any threads (that I know of) like Zarkov has been.

Hell, there's even a sticky thread telling Zarkov that users can not post alternatives theories in threads unless specifically asked by the creator of the thread.

10. Zarkov Banned Banned

Oh I did think this was an intelligent community !!!!!

And I did think this was a FORUM

And I did think a subject is reasonably broard to accomodate a few opinions

Oh well I live and learn in this fascist community.

You guys have no idea about...

What is science all about.

11. Silverback Registered Senior Member

Ok, thanks Persol. I do remember he left voluntarily after accusing us of being alien spies or something ridiculous, because his pet theory was not embraced. I just thought I recalled complaints of cross-posting.

12. Zarkov Banned Banned

Here is another opinion

>> Nasor
    1,147 posts

I'm not afraid of you Zarkov, I just think that you're rude and annoying. Tell me, how many college-level math and physics classes have you had? How many graduate-level classes? What were they? Since I'm guessing the answer is 'none,' I can't imagine why you would think that you're qualified to discuss something like this.

It isn't 'nazi behavior' for people to only answer question that they're knowledgeable about, it's just common courtesy. You don't see me running around trying to answer people's questions in the biology forum. Why? Because I recognize that I don't know much about biology.

The fact that you interpret people's hostility toward you as a sign that we're insecure and feel threatened by your crackpot ideas is proof that your arrogance truly knows no bounds. Did it ever occur to you that maybe people here don't like you simply because you're obnoxious?
    Last edited by Nasor : Yesterday at 08:54 PM. >>>

I call for evidence re, my rude behaviour
    The rest is baseless assertions IMO

LOL

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The posts I deleted concerned Zarkov's "Spin Gravity" theory. They were off-topic posts in unrelated threads.

Zarkov refers to the ABC forum, where he has been allowed to post rubbish virtually unhindered by moderation for several years now. It is natural that he complains when he is held to certain standards.

His personal comments with respect to me do not warrant a response. I am quite happy to let forum users judge me by my actions (cf. Zarkov).

14. Zarkov Banned Banned

>> The posts I deleted concerned Zarkov's "Spin Gravity" theory. They were off-topic posts in unrelated threads.

See for yourselves readers..... I totally refute this bullying behaviour excuse made by James R

The posts I have reproduced in the beginning of this prosecution have almost nothing to do with spin gravity.

I was discussing "action at a distance" as a synonym for "attraction".
    As in all good teaching discussions I added an example... stating that the accepted "attractive" gravity is really a "push" gravity...

James R you are a text book and out of date at that, the SSSF is a dead text book...

I expect this forum to be far more alive.

See for yourselves readers.....
    James R you are a fascist and a pharisee, totally intolerate to any discussion bar your own.

>> "The pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves." [ attributed to Jesus] ...

Stay out of my life, MATE, you are not worth the time

Last edited: Mar 2, 2004
  15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Zarkov,

Clearly you have a few personal issues which you need to work through. I politely request that you don't try to do that here.

16. Zarkov Banned Banned

>> Clearly you have a few personal issues which you need to work through. I politely request that you don't try to do that here.

Thanks for the advice James R.

James R >> Zarkov refers to the ABC forum, where he has been allowed to post rubbish virtually unhindered .....

Please do as you say as well. Thanks...

17. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

18. Zarkov Banned Banned

Read and learn the future Persol..... truth is hard to take when it is not in a text book, it contains logical extensions of what is known drawn from a multitude of the facets of science.., but the evidence is stacking up to say it is mostly actual fact...

Should be a great read.