Message From The Future?

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Time/02112, May 22, 2001.

1. Time/02112 Senior Member Registered Senior Member

To: "Art Bell" (artbell@mindspring.com)
    Subject: Strange Email
    Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 03:52:55 -0600
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4522.1200

I received this as an email with no sender address. I thought I had better send it to you. Interestingly, the message had these words at the top of it, just as you see them.

Dear Art Bell,

This message will get to you on Saturday, May 19, 2001. We send it from the date, your calendar, January 2, 6451. To send this, the energy released from the dissolution of a galactic black hole caused a micro-puncture in time sidescales for nineteen milliseconds. Eleven thousand sixteen uninhabited star systems vaporized in order to send this message. We are inducing a packet distortion in the email band of your internet to send this message in that media. We send this message exactly as our history shows it was sent, in the words recorded in your time.

The events between the year 2001 and 2005 determine the future of the whole planet and the Human species component of the biosphere. Analysis of that time in history shows the beginning development of Human awareness of it's niche in the ecology of First Planet. The result transforms the Human species from a rogue species into the planetary nervous system it has become on all the planets it has terraformed since then. This period, between 2001 and 2005, is the most important period of all Human history.

All previous moments of time pivot the moments beyond that time. The results create the multitudes of side scales of time, each time scale proceeding from a different moment in the total actions of every component of the biosphere on that world. All the two hundred trillion side scales from that period in history, between 2001 and 2005, your calendar, show no life surviving on First Planet, with no expansion to the thousands of solar systems now occupied in our single primary side scale.

Therefore, only our primary scale of time can send this message back, and this message is pivot for our primary time scale's existence. And therefore, the words in this message are necessary for the survival of the Ecology of First Planet and it's Human component, during that crucial time. This reason alone motivated the Humans now to create this message to send it into our ancient past, to your time.

The words needed for survival are: Humanity is Universe being aware of itself, and specifically, the ecology of First Planet being aware of itself. Most of the conceptuality common to Human society has no survival value. Almost everything Human's think and do have a destructive result in the future of First Planet. Whole systems of thought, commonly effecting Human behavior in your period of history, exist as commonly held delusions and do not reflect Human relationship with itself or the planetary ecology. Some of these are: Politics, Government, Economics, Formal Organized Education, and Military.

Most concepts of individuality do not reflect the reality of interdependence, and causes a blindness to the value of other human beings and the ecology. Since Humanity exists as a primary component of an ecology, originating within it, surviving through it, learning everything from it, and flourishing only in a healthy environment, the change in consciousness dissolving the previously mentioned conceptual delusions creates the actions which allows our single time scale to come into existence.

Please allow us to exist. You would like it. There is no war, no hunger, no ignorance, no disease or death, and maximum individual freedom possible. It is not a Utopia, but certainly our problems do not threaten existence or a viable future.

The oldest known Human is two thousand fifty six First Planet years old, and climbs the highest mountain on Second Planet every year. You called it Mars. She headed the task group which dismantled the abandoned orbital city around First Planet six hundred years ago. Her remotest known direct ancestor came from an area of the African sub-continent known as the Gold Coast, from a mud hut village rebuilt and modernized by the Planetary Effort in 2017.

Between 2027 through 2104 in multitudes of other side scales, Mass Extinction Events eliminate the biosphere, some from asteroids, some from diseases, and most from the nuclear, biological, and chemical result of social dissolution on the planetary ecology. In our ancient history, carefully retained through electronic records, an Asteroid in 2030 is diverted by a mass effort of the Human component of First Planet, and our primary scale proceeds from that time. But the seeds of that mass effort comes from the period 2001 through 2005, and this message read on the Art Bell show to a mass population, according to our historical records.

We realize we exist as a result of a temporal paradox. But if it takes the destruction of a galaxy and a temporal paradox to create what we have now, we consider the result worth it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JimmyJames Master Jedi Registered Senior Member

I'm confused

Okay...I'm kinda slow is this a joke or somthing?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Malaclypse Perturber Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Unidentified flying e-mail

Kinda looks like someone is "pulling your chain" so to say.

ajanta likes this.
  8. discord5 Registered Senior Member

so are you saying you laughed like a hyena when you read it too ?

9. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Sound of one hand clapping

Yep, I think that sums it up well!

10. papa_smirf Registered Senior Member

hmmmm......very interesting if you keep a VERY open mind. I could be convinced of its truth except for a few problems. One of them is the terraforming of Mars which we've decided in earlier forums is not a great idea. Overlooking that fact, I believe traveling backwards in time to be impossible no matter how many suns you destroy. The true question here is not how likely it is whether someone forged this or not, but rather, is it possible?

11. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

if we used our basic maths(inclusive of progestional step by step psychology/sociology) to evaluate the situation as it stands now-

third world countries are getting nukes!

nuke+basic defiance of the right to life(religous oposites)
    +
    over population of urban areas
    disproportionate accumulation of wealth
    +
    social practice of sickness-(i dont care about anything as long as i have my chocolate) * re-enforcement of the meek individual
    * personal rights degradation(free speach, free religouse belief,
    rite to love who you like(relationships-sexual or otherwise-EXCLUDING ABUSE, age, sexual orientation)

most people would not bet a days wages on such odds!

WAKE UP!
    POWER FEEDS OFF FEAR-GIVES MORE POWER-HENCE creates more fear.
    the cycle of life should not be confused (BUT OFTEN IS) with the cycle of abuse!

peace...love...and nemassis to all greed merchants.

groove on all

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

the sermin ends

12. fsbriggs Registered Member

heres how to make a message from the future credible

include information about the near future that could not otherwise be know. when the first of the forecasts come true, then the message is known to be genuine. authorities can then be shown the message, whereupon they will undoubtably be suspicious, but as further profesized events transpire, they will be convinced.

13. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

minor problem with that would be the power crazzed sick-oh
    people who would trace all the readers and who had knowledge of it and then kill them and their families!!!
    so i guess (if it were true) it would be required that people
    believe in the things that already surround them!
    kinda double edged sword as such....
    not that a double edged sword should be any more hazordous to the user!

groove on

14. Plato Registered Senior Member

no problem at all

The fact alone that the message could be send means that the future of the year 6451 exists. (they just made a closed temporal loop in order to make this sure).
    So now we can sit back and relax : all will be well !
    (pffff, that 's a relieve)

15. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

interesting point!
    i have heard that all time lines run con-currently..???
    if that were so... how would that affect the situation?
    and... whos to say that the actual time line is not different because someone came into ours from a later time of the original message?
    this confusses the ? out of me.

just a little thought from a confussed simpleton :/

groove on all

16. Kram006 Registered Member

Yes... yes indeed

I believe that Mexico would not have the capability to do this. I don't know where anyone would get this idea. Especially from Mexico. What were you thinking when you pulled this from your ass? You should be dragged into the courtyard and shot. Thank you for your time.

Papa Smirf rulz!

17. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Hey, Papa Smirf!!! Sounds like you got a fan****

The questions is what things to burn? or as in PYRO

18. Javier Registered Senior Member

I don t know if this could be,but the political principles look fine...

Just for the sake of speculation,if the past can be modified,then the "first" letter was sent from a non-previuosly-aware -of- the- need- to- do- it (by a message received in their past from the future) timeline,so any intervention in the past will produce nothing else but a modification in their present,what they tried to avoid by sending the message...

And if the past can t be modified,this equals to claim,not only that
    the letter is needless ,but the impossibility of timetravel,because no one could make us,for example,not to be in front of the PC now reading this instead of a message from the future...